JPN366

(MOD) Poe's X-Wing & FO TIE Fighter

Sorry, I forgot to add notes. For the TIE, I did the rotatable lower cannon and the inside spokes. For the X-Wing, I replaced many of the dark gray and LBG pieces that were visible. I added the printed tiles in the cockpit. I added black slopes to the finish the "incomplete" engines. I tweaked the back of the engines with single stud slopes, orange single stud bricks and orange 1 x 2 plates. A few smooth plates in orange and black. I added the black cheese wedges and the orange grill pieces on top of the spring shooters. And, I copied the build of the wing cannon extensions from the 9493 X-Wing in black.

Also for the TIE, the dark gray plates on the inside of the wings were replaced with LBG plates. Also for the X-Wing, some black cheese wedges by the wing hinges. And yes, in the background you see a heavily modified AAT piloted by red arm C-3PO which was done by my son.

Nice changes but tie fighters including special forces have green laser cannons. Don't fall for Lego mistakes. ;)

Nice changes but tie fighters including special forces have green laser cannons. Don't fall for Lego mistakes. ;)

Thank you! So I need to change the trans red round 1 x 1 plates on the lower cannon to green then?

Edited by JPN366

After I took the pictures, I took off those tapered pieces on the sides towards the back that have the orange and black smooth plates. I changed that dark gray 1 x 4 plate for 2 1 x 2 black plates and also added 1 x 1 smooth black plates and 1 x 1 smooth orange plates on top of the exposed studs.

Great job! Give us more pictures of x-wing flaps (wings) mounting to engines ;)

I've moded cannon once more like your idea :P

22417837764_072a5ebbea_z.jpg

Edited by Martini26

Great job! Give us more pictures of x-wing flaps (wings) mounting to engines ;)

I've moded cannon once more like your idea :P

<snip>

I will.

Edited by MKJoshA
Please don't quote pictures