Lindon

The little cafe

Wow! Great build! I really like the windows and the ivy covered wall.

Andy D

Nice build all-around. Where do they actually enter the cafe? I spy Benny inside enjoying a drink! Is the door under the cafe sign (using the rolling garage door pieces) functional?

Really Nice Parts Usage with the bats on the lampposts! :sweet:

Nice job, I like the vine covered wall too, with the trellis showing at the top. Does it open up?

I wasn't convinced when I first saw this cafe, but I admit in grew on me. I like the wall with the climbing plant, and the outside seating place looks nice. The architectural style of the building is a mix of likes and dislikes, but as a whole the mix looks kind of sweet. I'm not fond of the windows, but I like the colour combination and sand green roof. All in all, it's a different building from what I'd put in a city, and it stands out. NIce work!

I like it a lot.

It's original, and I love the façade and the vine wall.

Only comment: the lamp posts look a bit bulky, especially with their thick black posts. They take away too much attention from the building, the way I see it.

I might prefer one white fabuland lamppost, the "modular" way.

Keep clicking those bricks together!

Yep, my suspicion was correct; If you look closely in the last pic; you can see Benny drinking... That's why he's been acting out. :tongue::laugh:

Anyway, love the little details; lanterns, foliage etc. Awesome job!

Edited by -zenn

Beautiful! I love the vertical garden, how you've framed the tall glass windows and the use of the bats on the lamp posts.

Really like your chic cafe design. The garage door parts to use with the folding door is a nice touch. You've been pretty creative with your part usage. I enjoyed this! Good work!