CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2015 - Your ideal Christmas tree entry thread

My white Christmas Tree for 2015 in the Eurobricks Xmas Raffle Entry

22988316296_1ce8b5ccb7_o_d.jpg

This is a white Christmas tree which is thought by WhiteFang. It is not the normal looking Christmas tree but instead it is a tree where he hanged all of his wishes in there. Looking at the tree and you probably realised he is wishing to go for a holiday with his baggage and camera, accompanied by his wife, Belun. Going around and exploring new places with delicious food, drinks and pizza as we moved about in the trip. WhiteFang placed his wife right at the top of the tree, similar like the shining star placed at the top. This is what I wished for this coming Christmas. This is my entry for the annual Eurobricks Xmas Raffle 2015. Hope you guys liked it. :sweet:

Upside down build. Maybe I should swap those brown plates for some dark green ones... But I still like it this way!

post-148482-0-79657200-1447540861_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sunken

Hey, wait a Minute, Santa Claus isn't elf sized, Get him! My entry is a fantasy and Steam Punk based Dwarven Christmas Tree,complete with emerald leaves, A golden Dwarf statue, Titanium for Oak and even a Dwarf dressed as Santa what could go wrong! :laugh:

22602084197_1ed837e792_c.jpgDwarven Tree by Thomas Maginn, on Flickr

Edited by maginnster27

One of my favorite Christmas traditions! Can't wait to see the entries and prizes, thanks for hosting every year!

It´s all about how the tree is delivered...

When uncle Kylo takes the Snow Owl to visit us troopers in december we all know this is the time we get our very own christmas tree. Sith traditions like this makes all the hard work being a trooper in the First Order worth it.

22413848364_ced2f4f690_o.jpgunclekylo by mordatre, on Flickr

On this special occasion, "Zeusmas" the Oleonders and the Sea Rats put aside their differences to celebrate the birth of the King of the Gods, Zeus.

Now, our tropical pals couldn't find a proper pinetree from the slopes of Mount Aplynicus, where the gods reside, so they settled for this humble palm. It's the thought that counts, after all. And the thought is universal brotherhood and love of for all mankind. Thusly, the brethren of the brick seas share gifts with one another!

22416261323_234f7dcd72.jpg

The Pirates receive a new horn of powder, a swanky rapier, and a talkative parrot, while the Oleon navy troops recieve... stuff that was looted from their ship yesterday. Also in attendance is a fake Santa from Corrington!

Don't know what I'm talking about? Yo Ho Ho Ho! Merry BoBSmas!

Meanwhile, in a far off galaxy, Dr. Long celebrates Xmas with a perfectly shaped "tree" purchased at the Octan employees store, underneath which she has presents befitting her good behavior. All of her friends are here and it's a great party.

23011640256_452e7f8d55.jpg

Note: If this violates the one image rule (it's one image of my entry and then an extra for fun), then please tell me in public or private, so that I can ammend my entry. I don't want to be disqualified just because I had a bit of fun. :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Oh, great! I like Christmas trees, but I like the edible ones even more! This cookie is extremely crunchy and is decorated with icing and candy. Just the way I like it.

23038987125_2ea6abf9a2.jpg

Thank you CopMike for organizing the raffle! It's great fun to see everyones builds and to watch the advent calendar.

Here is my entry :classic:

7igA5T3.jpg

A cozy room on Christmas Eve.

Thank you for holding the raffle! :wink:

Edited by Luckypat

05479f73-ae9d-4b43-a23c-18f57f3bab7f_zpskrfmmtdn.png

Just my sigfig enjoying a classic holiday room. I had fun with the last raffle, so I'm hoping this entry's better than last year.

First time entering for me. I wish I had the bricks to build a better model, but I wanted to build a lightsaber tree

Lightsaber%20tree.png

Bit skeletal :blush:

Here's my entry: a dead Christmas tree! :tongue:

submission.png

Thanks CopMike for doing this! This was a lot of fun to build :grin:

Edit: Uploaded the wrong sized image

Edited by tman684

Thank you so much for putting this on again CopMike!

My ideal Christmas tree this year is one that's small enough to put on top of a cabinet so my son can't reach it!

23019101156_6073d23ba2_z.jpg