CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2015 - Your ideal Christmas tree entry thread

Offended by the notion of a Christmas tree, a local Ent is prettying up Orthanc this holiday season:

Christmas%20Ent-3_zpstaurkqkl.jpg

Our Christmas tree this year is going to be full of baubles containing tiny Disney Princesses (and other characters, too).

Snow White and Bambi will do the honours for this years raffle - thank you for organising it again, Mike! :wub:

23313314291_3992740545_c.jpg

I'll post all the figures closer to Christmas :)

A great big spruce, still outdoors and covered in snow, is my ideal Christmas tree :sweet:

22768664063_982958d33a.jpg

Thanks for doing this again CopMike!

My daughter loves dogs so her ideal Christmas tree would be one with a dog under it. She made this cute little dog and here she is patting it!!

Thanks for the opportunity to enter this raffle!

23397115885_b484812ab8_b.jpg

As usual, entering on the last day, but at least I'm not minutes from the deadline this time. Great entries so far, very interesting tree building techniques! I am out of town so I don't have access to most of my collection, but took a few bricks and pieces with me so I could create an entry.

This is me, my wife, our two kids, and our cats Linus (orange) and Arnold (white) in front of the tree. Since family is important, my ideal tree is one where the family has gathered. I wish all of you a joyful holiday season!

mHsdgtA.jpg?1

Here is my ideal tree: some kind of mechanical Christmas tree. It doesn't need any kind of care!

23030846949_bc3fa53522_c.jpg

Thank you CopMike for the raffle!

Thanks for organizing the raffle again, CopMike! What a great tradition. Couldn't entry last year, I was incredibly busy last winter, so here I am, at the last day as usual.

My ideal Christmas tree would be one that could fit easily into a traditional family photo I take every year at Christmas Eve. By "fit" I mean whole family, all the presents and a tall tree; quite a task, if you ask me. Especially when no one's cooperating as they can't wait to open their presents! :grin:

23103705550_2e9ccc38a4_b.jpg

Eurobricks Xmas Raffle 2015 entry - My ideal Christmas tree by Ojík, on Flickr

Today's the first Sunday of Advent, so it's not too far-fetched to wish you all Merry Christmas! :classic:

Great to see these raffles are still going, thanks for organizing it again Copmike!

Haven't been that active in a while, been quite busy. Still a little tree from me:

23104341480_5e1531380b.jpg

'Cause with a small tree you'd not have to carry much with you in the living room :)

(and yup, that's my HD image quality cellphone camera :tongue: )

23400412605_4f0123e21a_n.jpg

Ideal Christmas Tree? Really any one works for me. :classic:

Thanks again for running this CopMike! :sweet:

tree2.png

A palm tree on a desert island in a warm place. Just where I want to be in December as the rain lashes outside at home!

Christmas%20Tree%20Bladeatron_zpsfvb8vtgb.jpg

My ideal tree is a Star Wars Christmas tree because I love Star Wars and on my tree is 6 Star destroyers at the bottom, 6 tie fighter wings on the next level, 3 republic ships, and finally 1 Death star at the top.

23034044679_21c1622669_c.jpg

As *still* the tallest AFOL on the planet, my christmas tree just have to be taller than me to be ideal :laugh:

Hope I'm not too late!

The gingerbread man and the yeti have finished cobbling together a rather ramshackle Christmas tree of their own...it's quite unstable.

23402919025_5c3a369047_z.jpgtree by William Mills, on Flickr

Happy Christmas, Everyone!

Edited by Rocketbilly

Dang, I took the picture but almost forgot to post it. Glad I didn't wait any longer...

22734939393_be9a50389c_c.jpg

It's a bit blurry, but hey... a Guardians of the Galaxy Christmas!

Edited by JaseTJ

A small little Christmas Tree to fit in my house with LEGO underneath! :classic:

christmas_tree.jpg

Thank you so very much for hosting this raffle CopMike!

gallery_148_29_52850.jpg

This is my version of a great Christmas tree. It is called: Finally done! Santa is relaxing after a month of hard work!

Looking forward to a great raffle

Morten