Sign in to follow this  
Endgame

Heroica RPG - Quest #143: Making Amends

Yyu6Ryp.png

"That reminds me of something I wanted to ask. I'm guessing your name isn't really Calamity?"

"Why would it not be?" Calamity stares curiously at the knights. "I'm guessing there's a toll or something?"

"Why would it not be?" Calamity stares curiously at the knights. "I'm guessing there's a toll or something?"

Yyu6Ryp.png

"Most parents don't name their children after a disaster."

dxyB3Hw.png

"You're asking US what WE'RE doing here."

5HEcZfA.png

"When YOU were the ones to just somehow appear up here?"

R9Rmj0z.png

"Let me guess, teleportation, magic carpet?"

XsnRNUh.png

"Start talking..."

tB2IIkH.png

"Or be run through by the Severa Specters!"

Yyu6Ryp.png

"Maybe disasters were named after me." Calamity mumbles

R9Rmj0z.png

"Not this time. We just climbed up that ledge there a while back."

Yyu6Ryp.png

"Most non-Elves don't name their son after a tree, but sometimes these things just happens..."

dxyB3Hw.png

"You're asking US what WE'RE doing here."

"It's a fair question."

5HEcZfA.png

"When YOU were the ones to just somehow appear up here?"

R9Rmj0z.png

XsnRNUh.png

"Start talking..."

Lind pointed. "Cliff face. Climbed."

tB2IIkH.png

"Or be run through by the Severa Specters!"

"...But if you're a spectre, aren't you incorporeal then?"

"Maybe disasters were named after me." Calamity mumbles

"Heh. I'm starting to like this one..." Edited by Lind Whisperer

I slip my Mythril Shield to Jinnipher.

"If you haven't seen us walking up to you this whole time, that's hardly our fault. As the others said, we climbed over the edge. Now if it isn't too much trouble we will pass you by and let bygones be bygones. Have a pleasant day."

Jinnipher equips the shield absentmindedly, but her focus was still on the guards. "This is stupid." She attempts to stride past them.

Jinnipher equips the shield absentmindedly, but her focus was still on the guards. "This is stupid." She attempts to stride past them.

"Well, it's been really nice talking with all of you, it really has, but we have things that we need to get to..."

Lind leaned his head close to Monk Pretzel's. "Hand Jinnipher the other link of that Chain you're carrying - she could use the Reinforcement to high advantage."

He tries to follow Jinnipher, and stride past the Spectres.

QM Note: Sorry! Busy for a bit.

The blue knight silently knocks Jinnipher back with the pommel of his blade. He twirls the blade between his fingers.

R9Rmj0z.png

"You have the gall to try to respass? And you..."

The knight points his sword at Lind.

R9Rmj0z.png

"Asks just HOW we're specters? Well..."

The "knight" cracks its neck, and suddenly the armor seperates, held together by a blue mist. The pieces drift two feet apart, before suddenly clinging back together.

tB2IIkH.png

"We have some tricks up our sleeve."

dxyB3Hw.png

"En garde!"

Prepare For Battle!

dxyB3Hw.png

Severa Red, Level 20 Humanoid

Durability: 3

Specials:

Severe Slash: Severa Red slahses you with extreme prejudice, reducing your HP to 1.

Drops:

Mead

R9Rmj0z.png

Severa Blue, Level 25 Humanoid

Specials:

Severe Speed: Severa Blue hastens two of the standing Severas next round, chosen randomly.

Drops:

Remedy x3

XsnRNUh.png

Severa Orange, Level 20+Attacker's SP Humanoid

Specials:

Severe Shielding: Severa Orange forces two other random Severas to protect themselves, making them counterstriking.

Drops:

60 gold

5HEcZfA.png

Severa Green, Level 60 Humanoid

Specials:

Severe Suturing: Severa Green mends his fellow knights, increasing all Severa's Durability by 1.

Drops:

Grand Potion x2

tB2IIkH.png

Severa Purple, Level 100 Humanoid

Durability: 2

Specials:

Severe Stabbing: Severa Purple stabs the hero who rolled Special Damage and the hero below them, reducing both to 1 HP an Dooming both of them.

Drops:

Ectoplasm

Severe Survival!

-Each hit reduce's a Severa's durability by 1.

-When they hit 0, they are temporarily Knocked Out, and the possed armor falls to pieces. They will reassmelbe and revive in 2 turns with 1 less durability than they started with (with a minimum of 1 durability.)

-To end the battle, all Severas must be Knocked Out simultaneously.

-Each drop can only be obtained once.

Yyu6Ryp.png

"Pretzel! You look like you can take a beating. Why don't you call out the battle order?"

The Party

paladin_pretzel_2.jpg

Monk Pretzel and His 99 Pieces, the Super Sleuth (Played by Palathadric) *Party Leader!*

463-year-old male "hermit" Artisan *reinforced*

Level: 34.5

Power: 46 34 + 10 + 2*

Defense: 32

Health: 62/62 9 + 15 + 33 + 3 + 2**

Gold: 2303

Equipment: Dual Staff (WP: 10; Ice, Lightning, Fire, Wind, Light; Dual Strike; Staff), Darksteel Armour (SP: 6; Max. Health +3; Bodywear), Armour of Dark Arts (SP: 10; Takes up: Bodywear, Handwear, Footwear slots; counts as one artifact; Suitable to Knights, Dragoons, and Skirmishers), Marauder’s Mantle (Grants permanent reinforced effect; Suitable to Marauders; Backwear), Soul Link Chain (Allows the user to pair up with another party member, each of them gaining all the effects that the other has. The partner has to equip the chain as well (ie. one chain can be shared by two people); Accessory)

Inventory:

Weapons and Shields: Flying Cross (WP: 11; Darkness; Broomstick), Splinter Broom (WP: 9; Broomstick; defies SP), Whip of Savage Overlords (WP: 9; â…™ chance of inflicting the Slowed effect; Whip), Steak (WP: 1, instantly kills vampires on successful hits; suitable for all), Staff of the Necromancer (WP: 12; damages Undead; +1 Level to raised Undead; Staff), Shadeaux Mace (WP: 9; deals Fragile effect, Mace), Mythril Shield (SP: 20)

Artifacts: Strategist's Shako (+5 power while in the front row, +5 SP while in the back; Headwear), Duplovian Helmet (SP:2; Immune to Magic and Healing; Headwear), Burning Knuckle Helmet (SP: 10; Wearer suffers Burning -3 effect; Suitable for Anyone; Headwear), Bumble Fanshirt (SP: 1, Vermin with level less than half of the wearers are scared and won't directly attack the wearer; Bodywear), Order Imperial Prophet's Armor (SP: 8; Grants Command; Suitable for Prophets; Bodywear), Duke's Coat-of-Arms (SP: 5, Protects against Fragile and all Poisons; Suitable for Knights, Dragoons, Skirmishers and Regulators, Bodywear), Cloak of the Barbaric Runecaster (SP: 3; wearer creates and deploys a Skeleton Decoy at the start of every battle; Suitable for Battle Mages, Necromancers, and Scholars; Backwear), Ethereal Cloak (SP: 2, Max Ether +4; Backwear), Rock Gauntlets (Grants the wearer Iron Fist at no ether cost; Suitable for anyone; Handwear), Counterstrike Gloves (Handwear), Soothing Slippers (Meditation restores 5 ether; Footwear), Shackles of War (Accessory), Lens of Speed Reading (allows a scroll to be read in addition to a normal action; accessory, suitable for scroll users),

Gems: 2 Amethysts, 2 Emeralds, Garnet, 2 Aquamarines, Diamond, Ruby

Scrolls: Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Blindness x 2, Scroll of Confusion x 2, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Minimizing (Has 1/2 chance of causing the minimized-effect on the target; costs 10 ether.), Scroll of Arc Sleep

Consumables: 8 Potions, 15 Grand Potions, Cherry (Restores 1 ether), 2 Tonics, Ether Core, 9 Remedies, 3 Neutralizers, Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), 2 Phoenix Incenses, 5 Phoenix Essences, 5 Meads, 2 Smelling Salts, 2 Nostrums, Soma, Mulled Wine, Dragon Scale (lucky & blessed), Titan Heart (encouraged & inspired), Tiger Balm, 5 Venoms, 5 Deadly Venoms, 2 Paralyzing Venoms, 3 Jinxy Juices, 5 Smoke Bombs, 2 Fire Bombs, Holy Bomb, Military Grade Fire Bomb, 2 Blind Bombs, 2 Seal Bombs, 2 Sleep Bombs, 6 Bones, Raw Meat (+5 max. health upon consumption), Crimson Haze (Causes a weapon to deal the Poisoned by 7 and Cursed effects permanently), Strong Wasabi (-2 Poisoned permanently), Grating Stone

Tools: Bedroll, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Telescope, Shovel, Magic Compass, Magic Shovel (will always find something when used, limited to three uses per quest)

16895570282_2f08bd649b_t.jpg Calamity (Scubacarrot)

24 year old human Mage

Level 10

Power bonus: 2 (spell)

Health: 14/14

Ether: 14/14

Gold: 146

Equipment: Renegade’s Crook (WP: 10, successful healing also poisons the target’s weapon by 3, staff), Gold skin Gloves (Spell power +2, Usable by mages, Handwear), Focus Sash (Gains +2 Defense for every successful hit, resets to zero when hit or when the battle ends, accessory, suitable for babarians, mages, chi monks, dragoons, harlots, infiltrators, marauders, regulators, vindicators, and winged warriors, and paragons)

Inventory: Bedroll, 6x Potion, 2x Tonic, 3x Remedy, Scroll of Blindness (Enables casting the Blinded-effect to the target, making it unable to use a physical attack for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), Amethyst, Skull-Topped Staff (WP: 3, staff), Crimson Haze (Causes a weapon to deal the poisoned by 7 and cursed effects permanently)

19557531433_d6c5c4d5c6_t.jpgJinnipher Buchaire (JimBee)

76-year-old female Moon Elven Knight

Level 10.5

Power Bonus: 0

Health: 19/19

Defense: 26

Gold: 125

Equipment: Brine Blade (WP:5, deals Poison 5; greatsword),, Moone Mail (SP:3; bodywear), Mythril Shield (SP: 20) Cloak of Necrotic Shielding (SP:3, grants Special Guard against undead enemies; backwear)

Inventory: The Beheader (WP:15, defies SP; greatsword), Full Moon Shield (SP:5), Vorpalis Conquerors (Power +0; goes up by 2 for every enemy defeated, drops back down to 0 if the wearer is knocked out or if the battle ends; footwear), Paper Doll (protects from Hexed-effect; accessory), 3x Potion, Grand Potion, Greater Tonic, 3x Remedy, Venom, Bone, Bedroll, Shovel, Letter of Recommendation, Opal (Ice), Gloves of the Aspirant Zieg-friend (Spellpower +5, Max Ether +5; suitable to those with reputation among the Ziegfrieds only; if reputation is great, values are doubled; if reputation is outstanding, values are tripled; handwear), Natural Shield (SP:6, bearer deals half damage to and takes half damage from Beasts, Plants, and Vermin; shield)

21994854154_0d4d07263b_t.jpg

Lind Whisperer *Encouraged at half health* * *Immune to Dark* *Double damage to humanoids* *Halved damage from Holy/Light enemies* *1/3 chance of dealing Fragile* *STEALS on rolls of Hide*

22-year-old Human

Class: Black Knight

Level: 22

Power: 34 (12+22)

Defense: 13 (3+4+6)

Health: 38/38 (7+22+9)

Gold: 5

Glory Points: 14

Equipped Gear: Gladius (WP: 16, darkness-elemental greatsword, 1/3 chance of causing Fragile on successful hits), Invader's Armour (SP: 3, wearer is encouraged when their current health is at half or below the wearer's maximum level), Swift Boots (Changes HIDE into STEAL & HIDE, allowing the wearer to steal gold equal to the target’s level if it carries gold in addition to hiding; suitable to rogues; footwear.), Vorpalis Netherwings (SP: 4, the wearer deals double damage to humanoid type enemies and takes half damage from Holy/Light enemies. Backwear, suitable for anyone.), Skull Shield (SP:6; immunity to dark-elemental damage; suitable to Black Knights only; shield.)

Unequipped Gear: Steel Knife (WP: 12, throwing weapon), Star-Breaker (WP: 5, darkness-elemental halberd), Trickster's Mask of the Human (suitable for anyone, changes users appearance into a human of the same gender, accessory), Mugger's Mask (Protects from loss of gold from gold stealing enemies, headwear.), Akrone Fez (Artifact; SP: 1, Max. Health: +1, Headwear, suitable for anyone), Plasma Shield (SP: 3, user absorbs electric attacks)

Unequipped Weapons: Darker Ethereal Deck (Playing Cards) (WP:7, throwing weapon), Ethereal Deck (Playing Cards) (WP:7, throwing weapon)

Gems: Ruby

Potions: x3 Potions, Bone, Last Wish Powder, Military Grade Firebomb x3

Tools: Bedroll, Shovel

Yyu6Ryp.png "Typical."

Gabriel Cour, Level 31Sniper *Immune to Sleep/Deep Sleep*

HP: 46/46

SP: 4

Gold: 300

Lethality: 1/6

Equipment: Somnamblast (WP: 13, 1/6 chance of inflicting Sleep on succesful hits, handcannon), Sandblasted Helmet (SP: 2, immune to sleep/deep sleep), Sandblasted Robes (SP: 2)

Inventory: Grand Potion x3, Sleep Bomb, Old Guitar (WP: 0), Phoenix Incense, Cigars x2 (Smoking them permanently boosts Sandman's lethality by 1 for the battle.)

Edited by Endgame

The blue knight silently knocks Jinnipher back with the pommel of his blade. He twirls the blade between his fingers.

"Hey, that's no way to treat...well, not a lady, but still..."

The knight points his sword at Lind.

R9Rmj0z.png

"Asks just HOW we're specters? Well..."

The "knight" cracks its neck, and suddenly the armor seperates, held together by a blue mist. The pieces drift two feet apart, before suddenly clinging back together.

"Impressive..."

tB2IIkH.png

"We have some tricks up our sleeve."

dxyB3Hw.png

"En garde!"

"As do we, my friend.

En garde!"

The Black Knight threw his Steel Knife at Severa Orange from the Back Row.

OoC: I'm pretty sure Gabriel's HP should be 46/46. :wink:

Edited by Lind Whisperer

R9Rmj0z.png

"Not a lady if she's committing crimes."

QM Note: By the by, due to their typing, the Specters do lose 2 durability to darkness elemental attacks.

R9Rmj0z.png

"Not a lady if she's committing crimes."

QM Note: By the by, due to their typing, the Specters do lose 2 durability to darkness elemental attacks.

OoC: Here's to hoping I roll Hide on the first go, then...

Will I do double damage - e.g., 2 durability instead of one - with the Netherwings as well, then?

QM Note: With the Netherwings, you'd actually do 4 damage, working off of the rule I had for elemental typing (1*2*2=4)

QM Note: With the Netherwings, you'd actually do 4 damage, working off of the rule I had for elemental typing (1*2*2=4)

OoC: That's what I meant. I should have written "will I do an additional 2 damage"...

Hmm... I wonder if I should use my Throwing Knife, so I don't instantly kill him if I roll a hit... :sceptic:

"Can we throw a few bombs and be done with these guys?"

Calamity attacks Red from the back row with a darkness spell.

"Can we throw a few bombs and be done with these guys?"

Calamity attacks Red from the back row with a darkness spell.

Yyu6Ryp.png

"We could. Good idea. But my sleepbombs aren't gonna damage them, unfortunately."

Yyu6Ryp.png

"We could. Good idea. But my sleepbombs aren't gonna damage them, unfortunately."

"I have fire bombs from our period in Moone, but I felt like raiding some gold, and this grade of fire bombs is hard to come by..."

"Meh, I can replace one you use with one of mine. No problem there."

I hand a Fire Bomb to Jinnipher from the Back Row.

Battle Order:

>Lind: Do Nothing/If Lind Attacks, Go Last

>Gabriel: Do Nothing.

>Jinnipher: Accept Fire Bomb

>Pretzel: Hand Jinnipher Fire Bomb

>Calamity: Red (Darkness; No parents!)

"Gabriel and Lind, attacking will be of no benefit if we use the bombs. At least Calamity has a chance of damaging all of them and reducing the number of bombs we need to use. Now I wish I hand stocked up on these bombs. Gabriel, if I'm not mistaken, your Sleep Bomb would still damage all of them, though it is probably too valuable to waste on these floaters."

Edited by Palathadric

Yyu6Ryp.png

"Hm, you're right. Which means that, if we're willing to waste some firewpoer, we can wrap this up in one turn."

Unfortunately, Lind's knife was already speeding its way towards Severa Orange.

OoC: If I roll a special, the worse that happens is two random Spectres counterstrike, And if we're throwing bombs, counterstriking shouldn't be a problem...

Edited by Lind Whisperer

Unfortunately, Lind's knife was already speeding its way towards Severa Orange.

Fine by me, but we don't have a healer in the party, and your knife will do nothing, because it will still take the same number of bombs to bring them all down. :wacko:

See Battle Order Edit

Fine by me, but we don't have a healer in the party, and your knife will do nothing, because it will still take the same number of bombs to bring them all down. :wacko:

See Battle Order Edit

OoC: I'm trying to roll a Hide. If I roll damage, it'll make me Encouraged.

Round One Of The Severa Smackdown!

>Gabriel takes a couple drags of his cigar

>Pretzel hands Jinnipher a Fire Bomb

>Jinnipher accepts the Fire Bomb

>Calamity VS Severa Red (back): Critical Hit (Darkness element spell; 2 durability lost)

>Lind VS Severa Orange (back): Hide

>Severa Blue VS Gabriel: 25/2=13-3=10 damage

>Severa Green VS Pretzel: 60/2=30-32=0 damage

>Severa Purple VS Jinnipher: 100/2=50-26=24 damage

The party makes some trades. Gabriel continues smoking, impressed by Calamity's darkness spell. Lind hides from nonexistent danger. Jinnipher is clobbered by Severa purple.

Yyu6Ryp.png

"Hey, not bad."

dxyB3Hw.png

Severa Red, Level 20 Humanoid

Durability: 1

Specials:

Severe Slash: Severa Red slashes you with extreme prejudice, reducing your HP to 1.

Drops:

Mead

R9Rmj0z.png

Severa Blue, Level 25 Humanoid

Specials:

Severe Speed: Severa Blue hastens two of the standing Severas next round, chosen randomly.

Drops:

Remedy x3

XsnRNUh.png

Severa Orange, Level 20+Attacker's SP Humanoid

Specials:

Severe Shielding: Severa Orange forces two other random Severas to protect themselves, making them counterstriking.

Drops:

60 gold

5HEcZfA.png

Severa Green, Level 60 Humanoid

Specials:

Severe Suturing: Severa Green mends his fellow knights, increasing all Severa's Durability by 1.

Drops:

Grand Potion x2

tB2IIkH.png

Severa Purple, Level 100 Humanoid

Durability: 2

Specials:

Severe Stabbing: Severa Purple stabs the hero who rolled Special Damage and the hero below them, reducing both to 1 HP an Dooming both of them.

Drops:

Ectoplasm

Severe Survival!

-Each hit reduce's a Severa's durability by 1.

-When they hit 0, they are temporarily Knocked Out, and the possed armor falls to pieces. They will reassmelbe and revive in 2 turns with 1 less durability than they started with (with a minimum of 1 durability.)

-To end the battle, all Severas must be Knocked Out simultaneously.

-Each drop can only be obtained once.

The Party:

paladin_pretzel_2.jpg

Monk Pretzel and His 99 Pieces, the Super Sleuth (Played by Palathadric) *Party Leader!*

463-year-old male "hermit" Artisan *reinforced*

Level: 34.5

Power: 46 34 + 10 + 2*

Defense: 32

Health: 62/62 9 + 15 + 33 + 3 + 2**

Gold: 2303

Equipment: Dual Staff (WP: 10; Ice, Lightning, Fire, Wind, Light; Dual Strike; Staff), Darksteel Armour (SP: 6; Max. Health +3; Bodywear), Armour of Dark Arts (SP: 10; Takes up: Bodywear, Handwear, Footwear slots; counts as one artifact; Suitable to Knights, Dragoons, and Skirmishers), Marauder’s Mantle (Grants permanent reinforced effect; Suitable to Marauders; Backwear), Soul Link Chain (Allows the user to pair up with another party member, each of them gaining all the effects that the other has. The partner has to equip the chain as well (ie. one chain can be shared by two people); Accessory)

Inventory:

Weapons and Shields: Flying Cross (WP: 11; Darkness; Broomstick), Splinter Broom (WP: 9; Broomstick; defies SP), Whip of Savage Overlords (WP: 9; â…™ chance of inflicting the Slowed effect; Whip), Steak (WP: 1, instantly kills vampires on successful hits; suitable for all), Staff of the Necromancer (WP: 12; damages Undead; +1 Level to raised Undead; Staff), Shadeaux Mace (WP: 9; deals Fragile effect, Mace), Mythril Shield (SP: 20)

Artifacts: Strategist's Shako (+5 power while in the front row, +5 SP while in the back; Headwear), Duplovian Helmet (SP:2; Immune to Magic and Healing; Headwear), Burning Knuckle Helmet (SP: 10; Wearer suffers Burning -3 effect; Suitable for Anyone; Headwear), Bumble Fanshirt (SP: 1, Vermin with level less than half of the wearers are scared and won't directly attack the wearer; Bodywear), Order Imperial Prophet's Armor (SP: 8; Grants Command; Suitable for Prophets; Bodywear), Duke's Coat-of-Arms (SP: 5, Protects against Fragile and all Poisons; Suitable for Knights, Dragoons, Skirmishers and Regulators, Bodywear), Cloak of the Barbaric Runecaster (SP: 3; wearer creates and deploys a Skeleton Decoy at the start of every battle; Suitable for Battle Mages, Necromancers, and Scholars; Backwear), Ethereal Cloak (SP: 2, Max Ether +4; Backwear), Rock Gauntlets (Grants the wearer Iron Fist at no ether cost; Suitable for anyone; Handwear), Counterstrike Gloves (Handwear), Soothing Slippers (Meditation restores 5 ether; Footwear), Shackles of War (Accessory), Lens of Speed Reading (allows a scroll to be read in addition to a normal action; accessory, suitable for scroll users),

Gems: 2 Amethysts, 2 Emeralds, Garnet, 2 Aquamarines, Diamond, Ruby

Scrolls: Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Blindness x 2, Scroll of Confusion x 2, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Minimizing (Has 1/2 chance of causing the minimized-effect on the target; costs 10 ether.), Scroll of Arc Sleep

Consumables: 8 Potions, 15 Grand Potions, Cherry (Restores 1 ether), 2 Tonics, Ether Core, 9 Remedies, 3 Neutralizers, Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), 2 Phoenix Incenses, 5 Phoenix Essences, 5 Meads, 2 Smelling Salts, 2 Nostrums, Soma, Mulled Wine, Dragon Scale (lucky & blessed), Titan Heart (encouraged & inspired), Tiger Balm, 5 Venoms, 5 Deadly Venoms, 2 Paralyzing Venoms, 3 Jinxy Juices, 5 Smoke Bombs, 1 Fire Bombs, Holy Bomb, Military Grade Fire Bomb, 2 Blind Bombs, 2 Seal Bombs, 2 Sleep Bombs, 6 Bones, Raw Meat (+5 max. health upon consumption), Crimson Haze (Causes a weapon to deal the Poisoned by 7 and Cursed effects permanently), Strong Wasabi (-2 Poisoned permanently), Grating Stone

Tools: Bedroll, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Telescope, Shovel, Magic Compass, Magic Shovel (will always find something when used, limited to three uses per quest)

16895570282_2f08bd649b_t.jpg Calamity (Scubacarrot)

24 year old human Mage

Level 10

Power bonus: 2 (spell)

Health: 14/14

Ether: 13/14

Gold: 146

Equipment: Renegade’s Crook (WP: 10, successful healing also poisons the target’s weapon by 3, staff), Gold skin Gloves (Spell power +2, Usable by mages, Handwear), Focus Sash (Gains +2 Defense for every successful hit, resets to zero when hit or when the battle ends, accessory, suitable for babarians, mages, chi monks, dragoons, harlots, infiltrators, marauders, regulators, vindicators, and winged warriors, and paragons)

Inventory: Bedroll, 6x Potion, 2x Tonic, 3x Remedy, Scroll of Blindness (Enables casting the Blinded-effect to the target, making it unable to use a physical attack for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), Amethyst, Skull-Topped Staff (WP: 3, staff), Crimson Haze (Causes a weapon to deal the poisoned by 7 and cursed effects permanently)

19557531433_d6c5c4d5c6_t.jpgJinnipher Buchaire (JimBee) *Knocked Out!*

76-year-old female Moon Elven Knight

Level 10.5

Power Bonus: 0

Health: 0/19

Defense: 26

Gold: 125

Equipment: Brine Blade (WP:5, deals Poison 5; greatsword),, Moone Mail (SP:3; bodywear), Mythril Shield (SP: 20) Cloak of Necrotic Shielding (SP:3, grants Special Guard against undead enemies; backwear)

Inventory: The Beheader (WP:15, defies SP; greatsword), Full Moon Shield (SP:5), Vorpalis Conquerors (Power +0; goes up by 2 for every enemy defeated, drops back down to 0 if the wearer is knocked out or if the battle ends; footwear), Paper Doll (protects from Hexed-effect; accessory), 3x Potion, Grand Potion, Greater Tonic, 3x Remedy, Venom, Bone, Bedroll, Shovel, Letter of Recommendation, Opal (Ice), Gloves of the Aspirant Zieg-friend (Spellpower +5, Max Ether +5; suitable to those with reputation among the Ziegfrieds only; if reputation is great, values are doubled; if reputation is outstanding, values are tripled; handwear), Natural Shield (SP:6, bearer deals half damage to and takes half damage from Beasts, Plants, and Vermin; shield), Fire Bomb

21994854154_0d4d07263b_t.jpg

Lind Whisperer *Encouraged at half health* * *Immune to Dark* *Double damage to humanoids* *Halved damage from Holy/Light enemies* *1/3 chance of dealing Fragile* *STEALS on rolls of Hide*

22-year-old Human

Class: Black Knight

Level: 22

Power: 34 (12+22)

Defense: 13 (3+4+6)

Health: 38/38 (7+22+9)

Gold: 38

Glory Points: 14

Equipped Gear: Gladius (WP: 16, darkness-elemental greatsword, 1/3 chance of causing Fragile on successful hits), Invader's Armour (SP: 3, wearer is encouraged when their current health is at half or below the wearer's maximum level), Swift Boots (Changes HIDE into STEAL & HIDE, allowing the wearer to steal gold equal to the target’s level if it carries gold in addition to hiding; suitable to rogues; footwear.), Vorpalis Netherwings (SP: 4, the wearer deals double damage to humanoid type enemies and takes half damage from Holy/Light enemies. Backwear, suitable for anyone.), Skull Shield (SP:6; immunity to dark-elemental damage; suitable to Black Knights only; shield.)

Unequipped Gear: Steel Knife (WP: 12, throwing weapon), Star-Breaker (WP: 5, darkness-elemental halberd), Trickster's Mask of the Human (suitable for anyone, changes users appearance into a human of the same gender, accessory), Mugger's Mask (Protects from loss of gold from gold stealing enemies, headwear.), Akrone Fez (Artifact; SP: 1, Max. Health: +1, Headwear, suitable for anyone), Plasma Shield (SP: 3, user absorbs electric attacks)

Unequipped Weapons: Darker Ethereal Deck (Playing Cards) (WP:7, throwing weapon), Ethereal Deck (Playing Cards) (WP:7, throwing weapon)

Gems: Ruby

Potions: x3 Potions, Bone, Last Wish Powder, Military Grade Firebomb x3

Tools: Bedroll, Shovel

Yyu6Ryp.png "Typical."

Gabriel Cour, Level 31Sniper *Immune to Sleep/Deep Sleep*

HP: 37/46

SP: 4

Gold: 300

Lethality: 1/6

Equipment: Somnamblast (WP: 13, 1/6 chance of inflicting Sleep on succesful hits, handcannon), Sandblasted Helmet (SP: 2, immune to sleep/deep sleep), Sandblasted Robes (SP: 2)

Inventory: Grand Potion x3, Sleep Bomb, Old Guitar (WP: 0), Phoenix Incense, Cigars x2 (Smoking them permanently boosts Sandman's lethality by 1 for the battle.)

Edited by Endgame

Lind dodged the Spectre and threw the Knife at him again, repeating the attack.

OoC: I should have stolen gold, with my Swift Boots. :wink:

Edited by Lind Whisperer