Iria

Elves: Episodes and Media Thread

"Dragons to Save, Time to be Brave" parts 1 and 2 have been added to LEGO.com now, though interestingly, they got the titles and captions wrong. Part 1 is labeled as Part 2, and Part 2 is labeled as the new, not-yet-aired-in-English episode "Down a Dark Path". It got me excited for a second thinking that the new episode was online already, but nope, just its title and description attached to an already released video.

It looks like the two-part mini movie "Dragons To Save, Time To Be Brave" got a little mislabeled on the official Lego website. With part one being labeled as "part 2", and the real part two labeled as being "Down A Dark Path" [with the description for the story of Ragana using the Shadow Fountain water on Naida --- but so far, that one isn't really posted on there at all].

*Oops, I guess I pretty much said the same information that Aanchir just had.

Anyways, there's also a new Lego Elves Greeting Card in the Activities section on the official Lego Elves website.

http://cache.lego.com/r/catalogs/-/media/catalogs/activities/elves/touts/lego_elves_2016_socialmedia_mothersday_1488x842.jpg?l.r2=-1726003130

Edited by SWNELoveAngel

So this is a little bit off-topic... but Ashleigh Ball is going to be at BronyCon this year. I'm planning on attending, and was hoping to get an autograph on something Elves-related since she voices both Aira and Emily... but I can't quite decide what. It's frustrating because none of the actual media that includes her voice work (mainly the episodes and shorts) is available in any sort of physical format that I could get signed. My best idea so far is to maybe bring some of my instruction booklets and have her sign her name next to Emily's picture on the splash page that includes all the main characters. I suppose I could also get something like the Elves diary/sketchbook for her to sign. Anyone have any other ideas?

So this is a little bit off-topic... but Ashleigh Ball is going to be at BronyCon this year. I'm planning on attending, and was hoping to get an autograph on something Elves-related since she voices both Aira and Emily... but I can't quite decide what. It's frustrating because none of the actual media that includes her voice work (mainly the episodes and shorts) is available in any sort of physical format that I could get signed. My best idea so far is to maybe bring some of my instruction booklets and have her sign her name next to Emily's picture on the splash page that includes all the main characters. I suppose I could also get something like the Elves diary/sketchbook for her to sign. Anyone have any other ideas?

A poster of elves magazine/lego club magazine?

BronyCon: lucky you!

Webisode #11 has been added to the Lego Elves' website; plus 3 other new ones. No sign of the "Down A Dark Path" episode or "The Magic Fountain" episode yet.

http://www.lego.com/en-us/elves/videos/webisode-12-no-pain-just-gain-24a50782fc454af48102d667f0c1af1d

[shows them as kids in school, and yes, Azari did go to school with them all]

http://www.lego.com/en-us/elves/videos/webisode-13-one-is-more-fun-f719a2f32b864d6d917376b1bc8edc63

http://www.lego.com/en-us/elves/videos/webisode-14-hairy-styles-4d45326c1bdf438facb369ce1d2af668

[Has Emily and the Elves in their year 1 outfits]

You're welcome! I just hope that they add in those other two on their website sometime soon! I'd really like to see them, too!

It's kind of nice how they came up with the "Hairy Styles" webisode as a way to explain how Emily and the Elves' got their new outfits.

Wait so Ragana is...Fire elf?

And I love her even more after those two episodes. Best character. I'm sure she will join them later.

Haha, It's funny how I like Ragana and Skyra more than main cast!

Edited by Lordofdragonss

Yeah, there was the brief flashback in the "Dragons To Save, Time To Be Brave" Part 1 --- where it was shown that Ragana was a Fire Elf that was born with weak powers. It's kind of nice though that the webisode "No Pain, Just Gain" shows you a little more about Ragana's struggle with accepting that she could have became friends with Naida, Aira, Farran and Azari --- and understand that they were being friendly, and offered to help her. But she instead got angry with them, even though they weren't the ones who had bullied her at all ---- and then ran off, and eventually found the Shadow Fountain.

Three new Elves webisodes have been added to YouTube!

(Webisode 15): A musical episode! I wasn't expecting to get an original song, much less one that was this epic!

(Webisode 16): A fun webisode with Naida and Sira that also goes into a little bit of new Elvendale lore.

(Webisode 17): Another amusing episode focused on Ragana, Jynx, and Dusti.

Man they really forcing Ragana as good character, don't they?

Love the song even more tan the "Come on, come on, let's do it" one! And it had some really well directed scenes.

I love the new song ! With the musical episode! Point of View (Webisode 15)

Would you be kind enough to put lyrics of song here please ?

Because with my french ears, I don't understand the lyrics in totality.

Edited by Euphorine

I love the new song ! With the musical episode! Point of View (Webisode 15)

Would you be kind enough to put lyrics of song here please ?

Because with my french ears, I don't understand the lyrics in totality.

EMILY: I love the birds and the way they sing for me

RAGANA: I love the face you make when I make you scream

EMILY: I believe in kindness

RAGANA: And I couldn't care less

EMILY: I try to be the best person I can be

RAGANA: I'm gonna rule you and everyone who laughed at me

EMILY: Love and forgiveness

RAGANA: Love's only weakness

EMILY: I love rainbows

RAGANA: I love scarecrows

BOTH:

I do believe I could make you think twice

If you could see the world through my eyes

I do believe I could change you from somewhere deep inside

RAGANA: I believe in what I do

EMILY: I believe in what I see

RAGANA: I believe my point of view

BOTH: And you can't take that from me!

EMILY: I believe in friendship and unity

RAGANA: I just need someone to do my hair for me

EMILY: We unite the magic

RAGANA: You guys are tragic

EMILY: I am the sun, the hills, and the mountain streams

RAGANA: I am the song you sing in your darkest dreams

EMILY: Magic in the making

RAGANA: Magic for the taking

BOTH:

If you could see the world through my eyes!

(Emily: Rainbows!

Ragana: Scarecrows!

Emily: Snowflakes!

Ragana: Earthquakes!)

If you could see the world through my eyes

(Emily: Laughing! Flowers!

Ragana: Dark spell powers!)

RAGANA: I believe in what I do

EMILY: I believe in what I see

RAGANA: I believe my point of view

BOTH: I believe it to be true… and you can't take that from me!

Heh I Though it will be nice to share something... different. Lego Polska posted POLISH version of Point of View with translated song! Sadly it lost a lot of meaning :(

The Lego Elves website has updated with a new background based on the coming year's story and a teaser trailer for the new Netflix series!

I had been sort of worried about them changing the charming 2D animation to soulless CGI or something like that. They did change it, but I'm actually quite happy with the results. The majority of the animation seems to still be hand-drawn, but the character models are now based on the actual mini-doll versions of the characters instead of the more realistic human-looking characters from previous years. The result is a series that ends up looking more obviously "Lego", but the animation is just as fluid and just as charming if not more so. All in all I'm more excited for the new series than ever!

EDIT: Surprised there's not been any new discussion of this... well, just in case anyone's interested, here's a link to the teaser video on Lego.com. It hasn't been uploaded to YouTube yet, unfortunately (since the Lego.com video player can be a little clunky to use), but this links directly to the video itself in case people didn't notice it on the homepage.

Edited by Lyichir