Iria

Elves: Episodes and Media Thread

Yeah, because it's a repeat of "The Dragon Whisperer" webisode, so it's not really a 'new' one.

However, the story that someone else had mentioned where Ragana tried to poison Naida with the Shadow Fountain 'Water' would be nice if they'd add that to the Lego Elves website list of videos [same with the two-part mini movie "Dragons In Danger To Save"].

The second Lego Elves sticker book is now listed on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Elves-To-the-Rescue/dp/024127253X/ref=sr_1_13?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1461846993&sr=1-13&keywords=Lego+Elves

Oddly enough, the first Lego Elves sticker book hasn't been available on Amazon.com yet though. And the same for a Lego Elves Book of Puzzles. I've seen those two when I search on Altavista.com for pictures, but can't find a source to buy them at yet.

Lego Elves Dragons to Save Parts 1 & 2 have been uploaded to Youtube!!

Part 1:

Part 2:

Edited by OmShanti

Now Lego just needs to put the new webisodes on youtube. They're hard for me to watch on their website.

Lego Elves Dragons to Save Parts 1 & 2 have been uploaded to Youtube!!

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

You have no idea how disappointed I am right now.

P.S: Can somebody reupload this on dailymotion or something?

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

You have no idea how disappointed I am right now.

P.S: Can somebody reupload this on dailymotion or something?

I'm so sorry. I did manage to save the videos to my computer. If Dailymotion is where you want them, I'll work on it. It takes awhile to upload to that site, but I'll edit this post as soon as they're done.

Edit: Part 1 Uploaded http://www.dailymoti...rave-part-1_fun

Edit: Part 2 Uploaded http://www.dailymoti...ve-story-part-2

Enjoy!

Edited by OmShanti

@OmShanti

I don't know why.

but I can't see any video in my country the France.

Edited by Euphorine

I've been really impressed with the animation quality and story telling this year. The movie's story was captivating and the pacing was so much better than last year. I also love that we are getting a more expansive view of Elvendale and its residents (with random Elves popping up in places like the Sleeping Dragon Inn, and the Dragon Race webisode).

Thank you for the links OmShanti!

And in the background when they're in the Secret Market Place, which included a male Fire Elf as a blacksmith making a sword. Flamy was nearby, and Azari greets him [not the actual blacksmith]. So it looks like the Secret Market Place is not completely ran by the animals at all --- but still have important parts in the various shops and businesses.

*In the two-part mini movie, "Dragons To Save, Time To Be Brave"

I'm hoping that someone can get some good still pictures of the blacksmith, and the other Elves in the background in the Secret Market Place, Starlight Inn, and the ones watching the Drag(on) Race --- sometime.

I'm hoping that someone can get some good still pictures of the blacksmith, and the other Elves in the background in the Secret Market Place, Starlight Inn, and the ones watching the Drag(on) Race --- sometime.

Sure, not a problem. There are so many whimsical characters.

26158766473_c46a124535_z.jpg

26158770023_bd52bb04ef_z.jpg

26668810482_23d0e2ddf7_z.jpg

26668809122_db40d64c79_z.jpg

26156750164_1bca6da522_z.jpg

Just noticed on the last pic, that Azari wasn't there with the other students. Also Ragana's headband had a heart shaped symbol on it when she was a child.

The elf in white, with white hair and lightning on the cheek. You think he has a new power?

Maybe Azari was at home that day, because she was sick? It would be cool to see those 3 standing to Farran's right side [the Water Elf Boy, Wind Elf Boy and Earth Elf Girl] be added in some future set [them as the same age as Azari, Farran, Aira, and Naida -- as teens].

And out of the class in the Flashback scene, I think it's just two boys who laugh at little Ragana. You'd think she'd target them specifically for revenge, instead of all of Elvendale.

Maybe the elves look young but are very old, and Ragana has forgotten of her bullies? Or the evil well water could have corrupted her memories - making her hate all elves with natural magical abilities.

Perhaps?

Anyways, the blacksmith Elf is exactly how I was thinking of making one [with parts from extra mini dolls --- Johnny Baker's top, and Tidus Stormsurfer's legs; would still use Johnny Baker's head and hair]. And seeing good still pictures of the other Elves in the background helps decide what else to do with the many extras of the same characters.

I *loved* all the background Elves in the special. I really hope some of them become actual characters (particularly love the pink-haired and blue-haired male elves in the inn). Also some of the elves in the class, too.

Maybe Azari was at home that day, because she was sick? It would be cool to see those 3 standing to Farran's right side [the Water Elf Boy, Wind Elf Boy and Earth Elf Girl] be added in some future set [them as the same age as Azari, Farran, Aira, and Naida -- as teens].

And out of the class in the Flashback scene, I think it's just two boys who laugh at little Ragana. You'd think she'd target them specifically for revenge, instead of all of Elvendale.

Considering Azari's technically homeless, unlike the other Elves, it's possible that she didn't attend school with the other Elves, either.

The guy elves up on the balcony in the inn ---- I thought one has purple hair and the other with the beard has green hair.

And did anyone else notice in the "Drag(on) Race" that Johnny Baker has a new hairstyle?

*Yeah, teenage Azari says that she doesn't really have a home. But it's hard to say that she didn't once have a home with her parents [and so far, nothing has been said about any of the main Elves' parents].

I'd also like to see, at some point/time, Emily Jones and the Elves help reunite Skyra with her other sisters [the Fire, Earth and Water sisters] that are still alive.

Edited by SWNELoveAngel