Iria

Elves: Episodes and Media Thread

According to what I've read, there's supposed to be 3 official episodes and webisodes throughout the year. So there's definitely more to come.

I'm curious if Ragana will return. I don't think we've seen the last of her.

You're welcome.

@OmShanti : If you look the licence Nexo Knight. You can see 10 Webisodes and 8 Character video.

I think, but it's hard to be sure. It's a speculation exclusively.

When I look at the video clip "Let's do this" I observed so many images that aren't in the little movie.

Certainly these images come from differents webisodes.

Episode 4 is coming soon! Premieres 3/26/2016 in Germany. According to what I read, Ragana rises again with the use of a potion. Her main plan is to destroy the friendship of the Elves. She pours the Shadow Fountain's water into Naida's drink bewitching her. The Elves have to save Naida before she turns evil and their friendship is destroyed. It's called Naida and the Magical Source (The Magic Fountain).

Source: http://www.fernsehserien.de/elves-die-elfen-aus-elvendale/folgen/naida-und-die-magische-quelle-816086

Episode 4. It airs on TV in Germany. A webisode wouldn't be listed for a tv channel. It was confirmed that there would be at least 3 full episodes of Elves this year. We had:

1. Episode 2: Dragons To Save Time To Be Brave Part 1

2. Episode 3: Dragons To Save Time To Be Brave Part 2.

Next is:

3. Episode 4: Naida and the Magic Fountain.

I can't wait to find out when it airs in my country.

Germany hasn't even seen Part 2 of Dragons To Save yet, it premieres for them in 2 days on the 19th. Then a few days later on the 26th, episode 4 premieres. I wonder when the rest of the world will see episode 4. I'm hoping soon.

Edit: Source (translated by google, for those who do not understand german):

https://translate.go...lTWDMsrZPeFT2Zw

Edit: I think the Character Spot for Ragana, Jynx, and Dusti shows scenes from episode 4. Naida is visible in one scene very briefly in this video (at 8 seconds).

Edited by OmShanti

OK thank you ! It's very nice to have a short movie again !

The length is 30min, I think.

Have a short movie is better than webisodes

Wait, I think I only saw part 1 but it ended in the Queen Dragon being freed and everyone flying away on their dragons (with Tidus and Sira going back on foot and realizing the bridge is broken, lol)

Is there anything after that? Or was that part 1 and 2 together?

Wait, I think I only saw part 1 but it ended in the Queen Dragon being freed and everyone flying away on their dragons (with Tidus and Sira going back on foot and realizing the bridge is broken, lol)

Is there anything after that? Or was that part 1 and 2 together?

That was Part 1 and Part 2 together. They aired in some countries back to back to create an hour long special.

So Lego just uploaded a

of Let's Do This, the new Lego Elves song for this year. A version of the song had previously been available as an interactive video on the Elves website, but this version is a whole minute longer.

I really, really, really like this song. There's something about triumphant power ballads that just gets me (probably part of why Gravity Hurts is one of my favorite Bionicle songs).

I'm hooked on this new song. It's so motivating and catchy, the perfect anthem. I've found myself just singing it randomly and of course my son chimes in because he loves it too. I liked the chorus of the last song, but not the whole thing. This one though, it captivates me. I also really like the video, almost too much. The animation is fun and the purple bricks that flow across the screen are just lovely. Dusti is adorable. The way Tidus and Sira were looking at photos of one another, makes me wonder if they're more than friends.

Germany gets the newest episode (#4) of Elves the 26th. I'm so envious. I still can't find episode 3 (part 2 of dragons to save) anywhere, and now I'll need to try to find this new one as well. Really looking forward to seeing it. It's about Ragana coming back with an evil potion and using the shadow fountain water on Naida to turn her evil. Everyone else has to save Naida before it's too late. It's going to be awesome! Too bad I won't be seeing it. :sad:

Edit: For our German Elves fans who don't know, it will be airing on Super RTL Saturday the 26th of March.

Edited by OmShanti

Hi all, forum newbie here, i was hoping someone would know where i could find the new Elves movie online. I've only been able to find Part 1 of Dragons to Save so far. We missed the Disney channel airing because for whatever reason, Disney and Lego didn't advertise it at all. I have a 5 year old daughter and she is SO in to Elves at the moment. She just got her first Dragon set on easter and has been asking me about a new Elves movie multiple times a day since. I saw the link to the video a couple pages back, but it's not working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

edit:

Scratch that, the video finally started after a few more tries. Was able to rip it. Teag will be ecstatic! Thanks for posting that, Euphorine!

Edited by Joranthalus

3 new webisodes !

Drag race, born to do it, and rumor has it.

Edited by Euphorine

Thank you so much Euphorine! BTW, did anyone upload episode 3 yet? (the one that supposedly aired in Germany?)

Thank you so much Euphorine! BTW, did anyone upload episode 3 yet? (the one that supposedly aired in Germany?)

I've been searching every few days for it. Nothing yet. I really want to see that one.

Edit:

3 new webisodes !

Drag race, born to do it, and rumor has it.

Where are these webisodes? I checked the Elves site and youtube, didn't see any new videos.

Edited by OmShanti

Thank you Lyichir. Unfortunately my laptop is having trouble streaming on that site. Guess I'll have to wait until they're uploaded to youtube to see them. Bummer.

I managed to watch the videos in a different web browser. So cool that I was right about Tidus & Sira. :grin: I thoroughly enjoyed these webisodes. I love that the baby water dragon Rayne won the dragon race, it was adorable. Thank you again for the video info Euphorine and Lyichir.

For the TV show Elves, LEGO sleeps in France !

There is no tv programming of planned for the moment.

It's too bad !