Once upon a time some redcoats caught a pirate, an enemy of the British crown. He was so terrible that the royal guards and even yeomen were taking him by sea to the Tower of London. But the ship was attacked and sunk by his rascal friends. Still the redcoats won the battle and captured the pirate ship. You can see how she was damaged - almost no sails etc. Actually it's a combination of 6286 Skyll's Eye Schooner and 7416 a boat of the Oriental Expedition. Unfortunately I don't have sails for it and can't buy them anywhere. If you like it please support my 2 LEGO ideas projects and leave your comments here. Many thanks and happy building.

Sorry, the picture isn't loading thogh I tried hard. Maybe later.

DSCF6941.JPG

You can see the ship completed with brick sails using this link.

http://www.us.lego.com/en-us/gallery/cee9167d-0f50-422f-bac7-703551d52c60?index=5&categoryId=64929898-C52F-49D8-B106-C0C36314093C

pirates-indexed.gif Principally Square-rigged, 3 masts 22B

You can find the "Sunset mirage" photo here:

http://www.us.lego.c...a9e3495?index=1

Below you can see 8286 and 7416. My link shows how I combined them. For example, I put small pirate flags near the cannons instead of gfeen ones.

001.jpg

7416-1.jpg

Edited by Staslegomaster
Pic inserted and INDEXED

Knowing your interests in Lego I'm not surprised to see a hybrid creation like this, and I think it turned out pretty good. I'm seeing more of the Oriental boat than the big SES but it's an interesting design and colorscheme nonetheless and adds a little fresh variety to the theme. I'm also happy to see things being indexed again!

Your English is really good too. (My exposure to Russian is limited to Polina Gagarina, Aida Nikolaychuk and their lovely "Kolibelnaya" even though I don't understand a word they're saying!)

Your enthusiasm for Pirates is great. Good work.

Knowing your interests in Lego I'm not surprised to see a hybrid creation like this, and I think it turned out pretty good. I'm seeing more of the Oriental boat than the big SES but it's an interesting design and colorscheme nonetheless and adds a little fresh variety to the theme. I'm also happy to see things being indexed again!

Your English is really good too. (My exposure to Russian is limited to Polina Gagarina, Aida Nikolaychuk and their lovely "Kolibelnaya" even though I don't understand a word they're saying!)

Your enthusiasm for Pirates is great. Good work.

Looks great!

Many thanks, I'm really glad you like it. Unfortunately, LEGO doesn't issue any other pirate ships any more. As for my enthusiasm, I uploaded 2 LEGO stories here recently: about LEGO architects and Samurai, too. Please have a look. C7C are welcome. Waiting for your new creations!