Sign in to follow this  
LuxorV

Story of a stolen discovery

Story of a stolen discovery

stroy1_001_r.jpg

I was sitting in my lab, browsing through EB, when, all of a sudden, I sensed a presence behind me 8-| .

At first, I thought it was just my immagination, then I heard stealthy footsteps, going in the direction of the cabinet.

stroy1_002_r.jpg

Since there is where I keep all the important fossils and other things I find in my excavations, I thought it had to be a robber.

So, pretending not to hear him *sad* , I checked the box on my right in search of some handy tool for defence.

stroy1_003_r.jpg

When I heard he was opening the shutter, I decided it was time to act. I picked up the first thing that came at hand...

...then I solemnly WHACKED the man >:-) !

stroy1_004_r.jpg

You can't immagine my surprise when I saw him: he was Hinckley 8-

I think there are only two real possibilities here. Either the walrus DNA or the golden ice brick trailer. Since we've already had the ice brick topic and Hinckley's now engaged in a re-match with Sinner, I'm gonna go for the Walrus DNA.

He probably wants to find some kind of weakness he can exploit to help him win the match. :-P

It's a pity BS was down most of yesterday afternon (Europe time)... |-/

Well, so far it would seem the ancient walrus DNA is the favourite :-P (along with a half hint for the number plate :-$ ).

Please, more comments are welcome :-) .

LuxorV

Interesting story! :-P I pick the Ice-brick; I think the whole "I don't like these things" thing is just an act. X-D I use mine all the time.

Don't worry about the lack of a walrus; they are starting to get rare on Bricklink. :-P

It's a pity BS was down most of yesterday afternon (Europe time)... |-/

Indeed. I changed a few of my links to Flickr but it was fixed soon after. :-| I think I will soon start hosting them on my own site...

Nice LuxorV! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Welcome to the world of LEGO Creative Writing...This was very fun. You need a hinckley face, I see. :-P NIce lighting, good photoshop action and good staging. You don't have to try so hard to hide the face, I think. You can use a similar head, others do and I think it works out all right. Excellent job, I enjoyed it very much and had a great laugh at the end! *sweet* Thanks for referencing the original joke for anyone who didn't understand. We need to spread that love around! :-D :-D

So, I was clearly looking for 4 - Code for the ultimate Exo-Force whacking BM Although I don't know what BM stands for here, I assume it's BrickMiner, my good buddy who has yet to be whacked...hmmm...

:-P

Thank you, Sinner. Maybe I'll finally find a walrus on BL or somewhere else. I have a little collection of Fabualand minifigs, but now I'm starting to realize it could have been even larger, for they are really funny to use in stories and vigs :-P .

Nice LuxorV! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Welcome to the world of LEGO Creative Writing...This was very fun. You need a hinckley face, I see. :-P NIce lighting, good photoshop action and good staging. You don't have to try so hard to hide the face, I think. You can use a similar head, others do and I think it works out all right. Excellent job, I enjoyed it very much and had a great laugh at the end! *sweet* Thanks for referencing the original joke for anyone who didn't understand. We need to spread that love around! :-D :-D

Wow, that's a lot of smilies! Thank you :-$

Oh, I indeed feared it was too evident, I thought of adding it with photoshop (there is quite a lot of pics and poses here to take it from), but decided not to.

So, I was clearly looking for 4 - Code for the ultimate Exo-Force whacking BM Although I don't know what BM stands for here, I assume it's BrickMiner, my good buddy who has yet to be whacked...hmmm...

:-P

My fault, I should have specified BM stands for BattleMachine (that's for frequenting Exo-Force based forums too much :-P ).

So now we have 2 hints for Ancient walrus DNA, 1 for Ice-brick, and 1 for Exo-code.

Cone on, more comments needed!

LuxorV

A fine and funny story indeed! *y*

I thought that Hinkley would go for # 1 - the Map to the location of the greatest sailboats-builder

of all times, just to replace his lost little sailboat.... 8-|

I thought that Hinkley would go for # 1 - the Map to the location of the greatest sailboats-builder

Ohhhh! I didn't get that reference. :-$

A fine and funny story indeed! *y*

Can I count the # 1 as your guess, then?

Stats (one day I'll learn how to make a pool :-$ ):

# 1 - 1 vote

# 2 - 0

# 3 - 2

# 4 - 1

# 5 - 1

# 6 - (1)

No more guesses?

LuxorV

So, we're on the run again :-P

I can predict you'll see more of these items soon 8-

Nice little comic, Luxor. :-)

I'll guess #2, because no one else has. :-P That, and because Hinckley is always trying to improve his acting, and he thinks that reading Shakespeare will help him.

Ok, since a new rush of intersest is shown for this tread, and since I realized (as I suspected *sad* ) that I cannot creat a pool myself, could some kind Admin or Mod create it, please :'-) ?

I hope it is possible to re-insert the old votes, too 8-| . Otherwise, I'll ask those who already voted to re-express their opinion.

In any case, the pool will last one month. After it closes, I'll take your choice and, based on that, build chapter 2 of the story ;-)

LuxorV

Sorry to bring up this thread, but I don't think it should end there. I would like to see what LuxorV cna come up with next. :-D Great comic, now for the guess...

Sailboat, super-acting fame, the key to finding Walrus weaknesses, Hinckley's super whacking mech, a golden ice-brick tray (for the richest whack ever) or an old number plate with immense sentimental value...

Well, seeing how Hinckley like his battle machine so much, I think he'd want the code, so he can get his hands on it! X-D

~Peace

Sorry to bring up this thread, but I don't think it should end there. I would like to see what LuxorV cna come up with next. :-D Great comic, now for the guess...

Sailboat, super-acting fame, the key to finding Walrus weaknesses, Hinckley's super whacking mech, a golden ice-brick tray (for the richest whack ever) or an old number plate with immense sentimental value...

Well, seeing how Hinckley like his battle machine so much, I think he'd want the code, so he can get his hands on it! X-D

~Peace

Don't worry, I'm going to make chapter two anyway, based on the results I got till now ;-)

It should be out for the half of december 8-| , with new characters and more action (and more varied ambietations, I hope :-$ ).

LuxorV

I already built some stages... Now I have to recruit some actors (I'll PM them, so don't ask to be included, please ;-) ). Photograph will start in a couple of weeks!

LuxorV