Pepa Quin

[MOC] Number Five is Alive

21040056482_04a145cfa5.jpg

21057643661_68e01da0e6_t.jpg21050008145_b0c851d399_t.jpg21262571232_387b5fa0ae_m.jpg

Little late in posting this, but after much prodding I present to you my version of Johnny Five from the Short Circuit movies. This was my final entry in my last Iron Builder round - the use of the required silver barbell saw a good number of mechanical-based creations on both sides.

The Short Circuit movies were some of my favorites as a kid, so I'm glad I had the chance to make him.

And now, my shameless plug for Johnny Five on LEGO Ideas. Moving has prevented me from giving any updates in a while, but I hope to return to it soon.

Um yes please! I want to build this right now!!!

I loved those movies as a kid. And I haven't seen Wall-E. There will always only be one robot that looks like that. Johnny all the way.

I love it. Great build.

I have a ton of affection for that film, which I saw as a kid.

I often quote "wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?" when someone mentions Dr Pepper. No one has any idea what thats about.

https://youtu.be/TuQrgk0xLLQ?t=1337

True story. ;-)

I also loved that movie as a kid. That was a very good version of Jonny five.

I think it is the best one yet.

dear all,

how I can build this Johnny Five ? 

PepaQuin do you have the list of piece and build instruction on eurobrick or rebrickable ?

thanks in advance,

Very good job for this MOC

@Kris_theCat Welcome to Eurobricks :classic:

If you click a the username at the top of a post it takes you to their profile page where you can see Pepa Quin has not been on the forum since 2018 and this thread is from 2015. It may be they have taken a break from Lego and won't see your reply.

Why not challenge yourself to recreate the model digitally using something like Lego Digital Designer or Stud.io? The top half looks fairly easy with obvious connections, the tracked section is trickier but I'm sure you could figure out something that looks right even if you come at it from a different angle.