After 3 years of design in LDD, and 1 year of accumulating parts, I have finished my Round Table Hall. It is based on the ordering of the Round Table at Winchester Castle, as shown here: https://childrenofar.../roundtable.jpg

These are a few general photos, and I will take some more with detail later. If you like these, be sure to check out my Robin Hood MOCs as well: https://www.flickr.c...6995@N05/albums

My Flickr account also has these photos in higher res (although I am a busy person, and the photos aren't too great)

22699869540_1e37d544a1_z.jpg

22874424682_79af84a7c1_z.jpg

Your castle hall in the background looks great.

And thats a huge round table for sure ! :classic:

Thank you very much! It was a lot of fun to design and build, even being repetitious :) I have always loved King Arthur and Lego, so I couldn't resist

Good castle and what a big round table ! Have you put all the knights ? They are great !

I feel I can recognise some of the knights (Arthur and Lancelot for sure, and I think Perceval and Gauvain...). Very good job on the minifigures !

This is really amazing!

I love to see the differnt swords and various helmets combined at the round table.

Thank you very much :) As a huge Castle theme fan, that was a big draw for me to design it.

Good castle and what a big round table ! Have you put all the knights ? They are great !

I feel I can recognise some of the knights (Arthur and Lancelot for sure, and I think Perceval and Gauvain...). Very good job on the minifigures !

I included all of the knights that are found on the Round Table at Winchester Castle, so most of the ones that are named. There are still some that aren't there though, since some stories have 150 or more knights. I really appreciate the compliments :)

Originally I made these minifigs using decals, but I thought it made them look too staleā€”so I used existing Lego prints to make them match up as much as possible with existing Knights of the Round Table. I am glad that you can recognize some just by looking at the picture

That is one impressive table. The assortment of knights, helmets, and swords is great, and you've done a really good job with all the different hairpieces, which is somewhat unusual among castle-themed material. The castle looks nice and classic - but a little small beside that huge table! Good work.

That is one impressive table. The assortment of knights, helmets, and swords is great, and you've done a really good job with all the different hairpieces, which is somewhat unusual among castle-themed material. The castle looks nice and classic - but a little small beside that huge table! Good work.

I agreeā€”I would've made a bigger castle if I had the budget. As it is I made it bigger than planned. And thank you very much! I am a sucker for all of the different castle accessories, and it is nice how much more selection there is nowadays