Ecclesiastes

Contest! The Frozen Beyond, Results are in!

Congratulations to winners and participants! The entries werd superb, especially Gideon's but everyone's were really nice

Thanks to Ecc and the GoH team for hosting things!

Edited by TitusV

Congratulations to all winners, (That's the way, Gideon! :laugh:) to those who participated in all catagories, and to the amazing entries that didn't make it in the end (because GoH contest are just KILLING when it comes to competition :wink:). You all did a fantastic job! :classic::thumbup:

Thanks again to Ecc, for hosting this great contest and thanks to all who voted!

I didn't expect the third place that I got in cat B, (I had given up counting votes after some time and was to scared to make up the balance when voting closed) I am SOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!! :excited:

Man, Gideon, you sure know how to put up a strong showing in contests :thumbup: Congrats to all the winners, and just as much so to every participant, there were plenty of great MOCs :thumbup:

And of course, thanks Ecc, and the GoH team, for hosting this!

Congratulations to all the winners and contestants, there were lots of great entries!

Thanks to Ecc for hosting as well :classic:

I know I've not been very much around here lately... so I checked the frontpage from time to time and saw that I didn't won. Now I just took another look at the subforum and at this thread and realized happily that I still won a battlepack :laugh:.

Thanks a lot for hosting and congrats to all the other winners!

Congrats everyone! This was a really fun contest!

I have a question. Are Exterius and I tied for third, or did he get third and me fourth and we both moved up one because Gideon won Cat A?

Congrats to the winners! Can't wait to see what the next contest has in store for GoH.

Congrats everyone! This was a really fun contest!

I have a question. Are Exetrius and I tied for third, or did he get third and me fourth and we both moved up one because Gideon won Cat A?

I was wondering this too (and who of us gets to choose a battle pack, it said 'third place gets the remaining pack', but that doesn't work if there's two).

Thanks for your votes!!

This was a great challenge, but I wonder what I should do with all the Algus figs now? Maybe build something in the real Frozen Beyond some day? :classic:

Great contest! Until now, I build only freebuilds, so that it was my first participation and I won third place in the category A. Thanks to all who voted and congrats to all the other winners!

There were some epic builds competing so congrats to the winners!

Thanks for organizing, was fun to participate!

Oh and thanks for the vote soccerkid! :laugh:

I was wondering this too (and who of us gets to choose a battle pack, it said 'third place gets the remaining pack', but that doesn't work if there's two).

Well if that were the case, we could always split it evenly in half, so you could have the box and instructions and I could have all the pieces ;p

But seriously I don't think its too big a deal since Eccs will probably clear it up soon.

Well if that were the case, we could always split it evenly in half, so you could have the box and instructions and I could have all the pieces ;p

But seriously I don't think its too big a deal since Eccs will probably clear it up soon.

"Evenly", huh... haha, good one! :tongue:

I hope he does, I want my tag! :laugh:

Thanks for your votes!!

This was a great challenge, but I wonder what I should do with all the Algus figs now? Maybe build something in the real Frozen Beyond some day? :classic:

Good idea :thumbup: I may give that a try.

Edited by Exetrius

And we have the winners! A big congrats to all of you!!

*snip*

Winners, please send your address to me by pm. Tags will be handed out shortly! :classic:

Excuse me for my impatience, but could somebody please give me a clue of how long it usually takes to notify winners about their prize (like when it will be shipped, etc.) and add tags to their profile? :look:

Once again, sorry for this, I do not have any experience with contests and the job of a moderator. But, you know, waiting is easier if you know when to expect the thing you are waiting for.

Excuse me for my impatience, but could somebody please give me a clue of how long it usually takes to notify winners about their prize (like when it will be shipped, etc.) and add tags to their profile? :look:

Once again, sorry for this, I do not have any experience with contests and the job of a moderator. But, you know, waiting is easier if you know when to expect the thing you are waiting for.

You've both won a battlepack :wink:

I'm pretty swamped at work for an other two weeks so after that I'll got to the tags. In the meanwhile I'll try to drop of the prizes at the post office :thumbup:

You've both won a battlepack :wink:

I'm pretty swamped at work for an other two weeks so after that I'll got to the tags. In the meanwhile I'll try to drop of the prizes at the post office :thumbup:

Thank you for clarifying! :classic:

So now I too want to say a huge thank you. In first place of course to Ecclesiastes for bringing up this wonderful fun contest and for providing and shipping the prizes (if there are some other secret donators I also say thank you very, very much).

And thanks also go to all those people who gave me their votes. It's amazing to get so much positive feedback.

Cheers also to every Mitgardian who worked on the whole Algus saga. This was a tremendous collab of your guild. I enjoyed every part of it. From the first creepy rumours of this new threat to all the large battles. Fantastic work everybody!

Sadly I only had time for one category, but it was superb fun to build. I'm impressed by all the large number of wunderful and creative entries. It's great to see all this activity and the effort everyone puts in his work.

Als congratulations to all the other lucky ones who won!

Now I can't wait for the pumpkin pie contest.