Hello!

Today I came across a supplier that makes (or made) custom accessories for Lego minifigures, like Brick Forge or BrickWarriors, called Custom Crazy.

Their website seems to be down, and their last Flickr post was three years ago :hmpf_bad:

Do any of you guys know if they's still around? If not, where can I find them? If so, do any of you have any... almost at 100 posts...

I have some of their stuff, but I ordered it a long, long time ago (I guess it was actually sometime between December of 2012 and July of 2013). The quality was pretty good (maybe not the best, but it was pretty okay by my standards). The links that I used to order from them are all dead as well, I'm sorry to say. They may have closed up shop, so to speak.

Is that the Malaysia-based company? I have some of their weapons. They're well conceived with separate hafts and weapon heads. The production quality is OK. I last ordered from them over 18 months ago - could even have been longer. I don't have a current link for them.

You might get more of a response if you posted in the Minifig Customisation forum.

I have some of their stuff, but I ordered it a long, long time ago (I guess it was actually sometime between December of 2012 and July of 2013). The quality was pretty good (maybe not the best, but it was pretty okay by my standards). The links that I used to order from them are all dead as well, I'm sorry to say. They may have closed up shop, so to speak.

Ok, thanks. I was kinds hoping they'd be around...

Is that the Malaysia-based company? I have some of their weapons. They're well conceived with separate hafts and weapon heads. The production quality is OK. I last ordered from them over 18 months ago - could even have been longer. I don't have a current link for them.

You might get more of a response if you posted in the Minifig Customisation forum.

Thanks for responding. I'll try posting this there in a bit!