Takezo

10253 Big Ben

Can someone tell if the clock face is a printed radar dish piece or a sticker in a dish?

It seems to be this part in transclear, printed topside, but with inwards printing and positioned with lower side to outside, so you can see print through the "glass". The inner area (where four studs are) is not printed.

http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=44375b&idColor=36#T=S&C=36&O={"color":36}

http://www.standard.co.uk/stayingin/tech-gaming/lego-unveil-big-ben-and-houses-of-parliament-set-due-in-july-a3251521.html

So you admit to revealing confidential infos from a document that clearly state a deadline... :look:

Well, I guess I did. :laugh:

But the press release is due in only about an hour now, so it really doesn't matter. And pricing doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things; I'm still keeping a lot safe for the reveal. :) Anyway, I haven't even seen the official images, only the product description. So we're all in the same boat!

Edited by Puffle Pal26

http://www.standard....y-a3251521.html

But the press release is due in only about an hour now, so it really doesn't matter. And pricing doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things; I'm still keeping a lot safe for the reveal. :) Anyway, I haven't even seen the official images, only the product description. So we're all in the same boat!

Haha, that's so funny :laugh: ... :hmpf_bad:

The thing is you don't have to face TLG when you post confidential infos, the staff do! So stop.

Haha, that's so funny :laugh: ... :hmpf_bad:

The thing is you don't have to face TLG when you post confidential infos, the staff do! So stop.

Okay, okay, I'm sorry, I won't do it again... but nothing did say "confidential" about it. I didn't mean to cause any trouble, I promise.

Anyway, the reveal is in a minute, so like I said, it truly doesn't matter now.

Edited by Puffle Pal26

http://www.standard....y-a3251521.html

I wouldn't bother apologising Puffle Pal26, for you have absolutely no need to. You saw the press release, it is not a crime to do so, and I presume that your conditions of employment do not preclude you from commenting on its content or communicating it to others.

I wouldn't bother apologising Puffle Pal26, for you have absolutely no need to. You saw the press release, it is not a crime to do so, and I presume that your conditions of employment do not preclude you from commenting on its content or communicating it to others.

And your conditions of being a member here? Confidential info is confidential, that's all.

Honest question here but how is what he posted about the price any different than all the stuff that gets posted by J2G or any of the others that leak stuff early all the time. I get that they are being fed info to leak early by their sources but how is that any different then someone showing PP the document and him leaking it out.

Granted I have no idea maybe he was under the same embargo as those who got the press release but if he just happened to see the document then how is he under the same confidential restrictions. I am just curious, I get your side of things but I also see where he is coming from and think that the leaks and which ones are "confidential" could present a slippery slope.

It's really not an issue anymore, guys. Now, let's get back on topic and talk about those gorgeous official images now revealed. :drool:

250 dollar normally means 300€, so I would count on something near that price range (for example assault on Hoth is 250 dollar-280 euro)