just2good

Ghostbusters (Reboot) 2016 sets rumors and discussion

Well, I wonder are they going to release other sets somehow? Or this is the only one

There's another one coming, plus the Dimensions Story Pack and I think 2 more.

There's another one coming, plus the Dimensions Story Pack and I think 2 more.

Story Pack? What's that?

Story Pack? What's that?

A level pack?

The two others are probably a team pack and a fun pack so then we could have all four.

Want! I don't care if the reboot turns out to be a turd, this is going to look great next to the Scooby Gang and CMF Monsters.

The attention to detail on the minifigures is superb - especially that arm printing.

Want! I don't care if the reboot turns out to be a turd, this is going to look great next to the Scooby Gang and CMF Monsters.

Yeah the movie doesn't look like it will be that great but I'm definitely getting this!

Soon EB will have a quite in depth review too, I promise. Let me know if there are any specific angles or anything anyone would like to see, though I might already have it in the works.

Maybe pictures of the hairpieces at different angles - the new ones look really cool. Maybe full frontal views of the figures as well? Both faces?

Can't wait to see it! :grin:

That's interesting - instead of standalone games, Lego will release its games as Dimensions add-on's

Makes perfect sense and increases the appeal.

Also, this is a different figure than is included in Ecto 1...

Edited by TheBrickHitHouse

I do like how it's a different "portal" build. but is it really necessary? Anyway, it seems that this will work the same way as Venkman, giving Yates the data for each one, which can be switched at will.

As I mentioned in the other Dimensions thread, this is a great time to be a minifigure collector. As an action figure and vinyl figure collector myself, I've seen a couple of these IPs appear elsewhere, but to get them in Lego form is perfect.

This bodes well for Star Wars and Marvel to come out.

The Kevin minifigure looks amazing. Hope he will be playable in LEGO Dimensions.

I love the look of the Story Pack too. I just wish the minifigure with that was Jillian Holtzmann because from the trailers she looks like the stronger character.

I love the look of the Story Pack too. I just wish the minifigure with that was Jillian Holtzmann because from the trailers she looks like the stronger character.

We're getting her in a later pack. Her Dimensions minifigure was accidentally included among the pictures for the Ecto-1 & 2 set (in the Ecto set, she has googles, in the Dimensions set, she has glasses).