Sign in to follow this  
Trudop561

Help me make a choice

Well, Hydraxon is 10$ less, if money is an issue. But for 10$ more, you get some pretty great parts (i.e. 2 dark bley ignika masks). Tough choice, indeed.

-Chuck

wow..i havent seen these...they both look so..sceary!

bionicle keeps getting spookier and spookier!

I'd say Maxilos too. It's got the best build. I love the way they designed his body. *wub*

But if you go for looks alone, then Hydraxon is the guy... X-D

I am not a bionicle fan anymore but I would recommend Maxilos and Spinax because it looks like you get a lot more for your money. however, I would wait till either came on sale ;-)

TTFN! >:-)

They're both amazing sets! Hydraxon has a typical body of a titan, but he's still awesome. Review.

Maxilos has the most interesting body ever. Very cool guy.

DEFINATELY Maxilos and Spinax. I got Hydraxon (mainly for the MOCing parts, mind, but I built him first) and was actually somewhat disappointed - he's a toa with height extensions XD

Maxilos has the best articulation I've ever seen in a set. So what if he doesn't have fingers? His TORSO can move like that of a human, and that's unprecedented in Bionicle sets. Plus, who doesn't want that cute little ehlek Spinax? =P

I have both, and they are both wonderful. Hydraxon is amazing in style, weapons and design, but Maxilos' design is so unique and innovative that he blows all the other Titans away. (Maybe with the exception of the great Karzahni.)

If you can't get both, I must reccomend Maxilos and Spinax. Maxilos is just so new and his design is something i've never seen before, but has all the poseability of other Titan.s If you can only get one, I definitely recommend Maxilos and Spinax.

But try to get both!

VK

Okay

So I will get Hydraxon Monday or Tuesday.

I will probably receive Maxilos for christmas, except if I find a job before X-D