brunojj1

[MOC] BMW M4 DTM 1:10 racecar with PF

Really nice and well done model!! Not too keen on the front…but I love the side and the rear!! Please we need a video now!!!

P.S. such a car deserves 2 RC motors!!!!!

Congrats Brunojj1, ..you simply are the best when it comes to cars!!!

Beautiful. My heart brakes when I look at it next to my Audi. I have too lot to learn.

Edited by Lipko

I'm not normally a fan of supercars, or BMW for that matter. But this MOC is amazing :wub: The shapes of it are just wonderful and you've replicated them perfectly :thumbup: I can't stress enough how great this model is. I found it through the HoF recommendations topic, because I wouldn't have clicked on it otherwise, and I'm glad I did. Now I'm going to recommend this for HoF too :sweet:

Thanks again! I´m glad the model is pleasing so many!

Does the 4 XL setup deliver what you wanted? Even if it doesn't break speed records, does it feel fast?

One minor detail: did you try to use yellow beams above the front lights? With the black beams it gave me Angry Birds vibes...

What I wanted - power it by Sbrick and have fun outdoor. Would be very interesting on flat surface. I own 2 of them but my phone android is too new for that application :wacko:

Indoor you can have 2 minutes of fun from time to time, but only at full batteries... I tried yellow beams above the front lights, no chance. It´s your perspecive or your own mind maybe which reminds you transformer robots or birds sometimes :laugh: . By the way I wasn´t angry any moment while building it, otherwise I couldn´t have done it. And I really don´t wanna make little kids cry when they see it :tongue:

working for BMW for about 1 year now I wanted something in Lego to put on my office table. Currently planning on the headquarter (the building called "4cylinder", which was nicely made by 2 different people I think)

I even own 4 of the rim covers which were planned to go on the ferrari 458 whenever I get to build it)

I would give this one away immediately to have a desk next to you :wink: !

Don´t give the rim covers away!

Beautiful. My heart brakes when I look at it next to my Audi. I have too lot to learn.

Thanks especially to you! We all do our best and I´m very curious about your project.

I would apreciate a trip to a racetrack like you :excited:, but season is over now..

Thanks especially to you! We all do our best and I´m very curious about your project.

You can find it in my Brickshelf gallery. I don't dare to post a direct link to it.

Edited by Lipko

OMG! It looks angry,evil and badass, and I just love it :sweet: One of the nicest Lego Technic Race Car shapes that i have ever seen, remarkable well done :thumbup: I just want this BMW to my display self and I don't even need any motors to drive it, just those looks and those LEDs to look at :cry_happy: Nice, nice, nice, I think know I love it :wub:

Edited by MacKaiwer

Impressive. Good choice of car. The yellow and black is great and your photography is excellent! it doesn't need stickers or anything. All I would add, if possible, is a "Technic" plate or sticker at the front just under the grille.

H :thumbup:

What more can be said about this eyecatcher? Fantastic design, the lines are perfect!!! :wub_drool:

When you already think that yellow is getting boring and worn out, this comes along and makes me wish for more yellow parts :grin:

Congratulations!

Congrats with your frontpage :thumbup: :thumbup:

He got frontpaged?! Wow!

:wink:

He got frontpaged?! Wow!

:wink:

I rub my eyes again *huh* ... Too much honour for me. Thanks!

Today a small update as promised concerning the frontlights.

22b.jpg

22a.jpg

19.jpg

Great technique, one that I never saw before. Now, who can help me out and tell me the ID of that round 2x2 chromed disc? Thank you in advance :)

Today a small update as promised concerning the frontlights.

22b.jpg

Thank you... I though that you put the light from the front side and the light reflects then from the silver dishes... But you made it more ellegant and made the hidden solution with translucent round light! Great idea!

When I look at this BMW with opened hood I got the feeling that it parks at me at home... Beautiful... :***

Max...

Edited by MaxSupercars