Sign in to follow this  
Jared

[MOC] LEGO® Doctor Who: Flatline!

22141006124_057afe6bd3.jpg

My dreams have come true. Today, November 3rd, 2015, I was able to get my hands on the first ever LEGO Doctor Who set (LEGO Dimensions Doctor Who level pack to be exact). Nothing can express how excited I am... except maybe this build I whipped up in a click. Based on the Doctor Who episode Flatline. Logo.

*Doctor Who, TARDIS and all related names, images, etc. are property of the British Broadcasting Corporation. All rights reserved.*

Flickr

I thought EXACTLY this when I got the mini TARDIS in hand! It's pretty funny :)

Anyway, really gorgeous terrain design. That makes the MOC unique and its own build! Very nice job.

Amazing build for an amazing episode of my favorite show ever.

And using the first official LEGO TARDIS for this purpose with the flatline episode is just brilliant ! :wub:

I know how much you of all, also have been anticipating the materialisation of official sets for this great series.

And to se the first ever MOC using the official TARDIS coming from you makes me so happy.

What a lovely build. Im so looking forward to get mine and start moccing with it as well :laugh:

Edited by KlodsBrik

Awesome! I can't wait to get my hands on him, we still need the 1x1 brick scale tardis to complete the flatline story :-) but the mini tardis looks great in the scene

I thought EXACTLY this when I got the mini TARDIS in hand! It's pretty funny :)

Anyway, really gorgeous terrain design. That makes the MOC unique and its own build! Very nice job.

Thank you so much!

Looks excellent! I love that SNOT terrain.

Thanks! The technique is based on a previous build I did actually!

Amazing build for an amazing episode of my favorite show ever.

And using the first official LEGO TARDIS for this purpose with the flatline episode is just brilliant ! :wub:

I know how much you of all, also have been anticipating the materialisation of official sets for this great series.

And to se the first ever MOC using the official TARDIS coming from you makes me so happy.

What a lovely build. Im so looking forward to get mine and start moccing with it as well :laugh:

:') Too many kind words.... thank you, I treasure them dearly ^_^

Awesome! I can't wait to get my hands on him, we still need the 1x1 brick scale tardis to complete the flatline story :-) but the mini tardis looks great in the scene

December 1st is right around the corner!

Man I'm jealous. I'm ordering it today.

That is just PERFECT. Seriously.

:D Thanks! If you like this, you're going to love my next few projects, which may or may not involve a tardis interior....

Also, glad you ordered it, definitely worth it!

Looks beautiful! I love the way you did the ground! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks! I actually stole the idea from myself when I built my metroid prime display: 19175333908_6511ffb2fc_m.jpg

:') Too many kind words.... thank you, I treasure them dearly ^_^

No worries, its a great MOC definately deserves it ! :classic: