CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2015-Your ideal Christmas tree - Winners

These prizes are really great. I have no idea which is my favorite as all the figs are great, rare, (and better yet, I don't own any of them) :grin:

However, prizes E and F (as well as B) really tickle my fancy. :wink::wub:

Once again, thanks for hosting CopMike its really a great event. And congratulations to all the winners both today and all the rest of the days to come. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Legocity2713

Good luck everyone, and thanks for hosting this again, CopMike!

And ooh, I've got my eyes on Price B... that would be a merry Star Wars Christmas!

Edited by General Magma

Win or lose, thanks for taking the time to do this, CopMike! Very fun! I'm already thinking ahead to next year's raffle. :-)

Fantastic prizes! Congratulations winners! I've bookmarked the page and will be checking every day in the off chance I win. Any of them would be great, really. :cry_happy:

This line made me laugh:

Poor years 2010-2014... they don't get included. :)

There's some minor issue with the calendar that is preventing it being moved. One of the templates probably. I need to fix that then I can link the old calendars. The problem is I'm always busy this time of year and I then have higher priority jobs in January....

Awesome prizes! Thanks for your generosity CopMike, and congrats go all winners thus far, still many winners left. :classic:

Definitely awesome prizes. There usually is a good mix. This year doesn't disappoint. It would be swell to win this year, but we will see how the draw goes. I think the odds are actually worse this year compared to last.

Oh, the calendar's up... and holy ship, I've won already! Huge thanks again to the walrus, the bulldog and anyone else!

Sorry if I sound a bit greedy here... :look:

Do the figures come with any sort of their accessories? For example, Cap with his shield, Green Arrow with his bow, or the Doctors with their screwdrivers? Once again, a huge thank you for hosting this amazing raffle with very generous prizes. :grin:

Sorry if I sound a bit greedy here... :look:

Do the figures come with any sort of their accessories? For example, Cap with his shield, Green Arrow with his bow, or the Doctors with their screwdrivers? Once again, a huge thank you for hosting this amazing raffle with very generous prizes. :grin:

Generally no.

Killer prizes here. Now I'm just holding my breath hoping I win again this year. That Scooby Doo or Teen Titans/DC pack are my big wants, though Marvel and Dr. Who are cool too.

Scooby and Doctor Who?!?!

Wow!

Now I really hope I win.

Is this the first year with no yellow mini figures?

Edited by Bricknblue

Woohoo! Thanks CopMike :sweet:

Very happy to have won the Scooby Doo team... but I'm up for an exchange of prizes if someone wants them :wink:

What's the 'Bonus!'

And... what time does the calendar daily winners go up every day?

EB time. The bonus is a bug; I'll fix it tonight. :laugh: