CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2015-Your ideal Christmas tree - Winners

Thanks Copmike and everyone at EB, just got mine today and box not in bad shape given the distance travelled :)

Got mine on Tuesday. I was away for the school till Thursday, so I had one more reason to look forward to get home.

The box was mangled, but the contents were alright. Amazing delivery time. Great figures. Thank you once again CopMike for all of this, you rock! :sweet:

I wanted to keep the box, but my parents unfortunately burned it in the fireplace, thinking it's a garbage. :hmpf_bad: I was pretty upset as I collect post stamps a little as well. Am I a hoarder? So I was wondering: did you throw yours away, or keep it? :look:

Am I a hoarder? So I was wondering: did you throw yours away, or keep it? :look:

I appreciated the box for the art for a day. Then I threw it away because it's a box with a chicken on it. It was very nice but I'm certain I could find an image on Google if my life depended on it.

My box had a bunny on it, however it was covered with a huge sticker.

Begs the question, when LEGO gives CopMike the pieces for the raffle, do they also give him bunny and chick boxes?

Mine has also arrived safely. A huge thanks to you, Copmike!

Begs the question, when LEGO gives CopMike the pieces for the raffle, do they also give him bunny and chick boxes?

It looked to me like he got the boxes at the Post Office, and they're "generic" shipping boxes for his country of residence.

It looked to me like he got the boxes at the Post Office, and they're "generic" shipping boxes for his country of residence.

When the chicken boxes got sent out a couple years ago, someone mentioned that they were a common kind of postal box in Sweden (right? Can't remember.) around Easter, so CopMike could get them in bulk for free-or-dirt-cheap.

I recieved mine some days ago, so now I'm one of the cool kids now with Super Heros minifigures.

Thank you for the work you have put in to it Mike.

Received today Mike! Thank you so much for organizing this - it's much appreciated.

Peter Rabbit-ish box arrived yesterday (no photo, the postage sticker is in the way) bearing Easter uh Christmas um, free Lego!

Thanks again :thumbup:

Received mine too, thanks Copmike!

(arrived to Belgium between 19 and 26, not sure when exactly as I was on vacation)

I received my box with minifigures just before my Spring Break from university! They came quite fast. Thank you Copmike!

Thanks CopMike, mine arrived safely today :wub:

I'm not sure where it's been for the last 24 days, but our postal system isn't the best sometimes!

Got mine a while back, forgot to say thanks. So, a big thanks to Mike and everyone involved!!