CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2015-Your ideal Christmas tree - Winners

w000t, thx! Prize F just found a new owner :) So happy :) It is a good day, at night saw new Star Wars and now this :)

przf.jpg

Anyway who is the 1st character on the left?

Edited by Kalais

That's Beast Boy. Specifically, you have Beast Boy, Starfire, and Robin, modeled on their appearances from the Teen Titans cartoon. The other two members are Cyborg (who's in the Darkseid Invasion set, though he looks different from his cartoon appearance) and Raven (not in any set yet).

That's Beast Boy. Specifically, you have Beast Boy, Starfire, and Robin, modeled on their appearances from the Teen Titans cartoon. The other two members are Cyborg (who's in the Darkseid Invasion set, though he looks different from his cartoon appearance) and Raven (not in any set yet).

Hi,

Apologies if this is the wrong place. I don't think I have made enough posts to send a PM for the day 18 A prize. I saw this comp posted and I thought it would be lots of fun to enter. I've always just browsed the forums and admired :). Is there any other way I can notify of my details? Thanks!

Oh, the Dr. Who package, the best one (for me at least)!

Thanks CopMike, I can't wait for the chicken box!

Awesome! Prize E! Thank you very much! :)

I will admit that my daughter was hoping for Prize B due to the fact that she wants BB-8.

Hi,

Apologies if this is the wrong place. I don't think I have made enough posts to send a PM for the day 18 A prize. I saw this comp posted and I thought it would be lots of fun to enter. I've always just browsed the forums and admired :). Is there any other way I can notify of my details? Thanks!

Easy..8 more posts and you can send a PM! :)

Hi,

Ok, try now!

Wow, I won this year too! Love this raffle and the suspense of checking every day - "Did I win?"

CopMike - thank you for organizing it! Best wishes to you!

Edited by AndersI

Ok, try now!

Did you just...lift his post count by 100?

That's strangely cool. I am perpetually in awe of technology and data-twisting...

Did you just...lift his post count by 100?

That's strangely cool. I am perpetually in awe of technology and data-twisting...

Uncanny. Yet somehow I hover around 295 posts even though I am fairly sure it should be higher than that.

Edited by Mofo Jones

The tension... :excited:

2 days remain...

The tension indeed. The odds are not in my favor. :innocent2:

Uncanny. Yet somehow I hover around 295 posts even though I am fairly sure it should be higher than that.

Posts in certain subforum sections (such as Community) don't go towards your total post count.

First, congratulations to all the winners. It's quite an honor, don't take it for granted.

Second, thanks Copmike for going to all this trouble for us. You're an amazing guy.

Third, this may be my first year not to win. No biggie, somebody's gotta lose for others to have the blessing of winning.

That being said, if I have my math right, the rest of us have around a 1 in 6 chance at winning something. Which means I have about a 1 in 12 chance of getting one of the prizes that I'd prefer. BUT, we all also have a 1 in 12 chance at getting all those glorious dinos. So there's some good news too!

But ya'll are right, those odds aren't in our favor. :cry_sad:

Edited by SteampunkDoc

First, congratulations to all the winners. It's quite an honor, don't take it for granted.

Second, thanks Copmike for going to all this trouble for us. You're an amazing guy.

Third, this may be my first year not to win. No biggie, somebody's gotta lose for others to have the blessing of winning.

That being said, if I have my math right, the rest of us have around a 1 in 6 chance at winning something. Which means I have about a 1 in 12 chance of getting one of the prizes that I'd prefer. BUT, we all also have a 1 in 12 chance at getting all those glorious dinos. So there's some good news too!

But ya'll are right, those odds aren't in our favor. :cry_sad:

Well, who knows. The future is uncertain.

And, as one once said, "Never tell me the odds!" :wink:

But seriously, I will anxiously check that calendar the next couple of days... :look:

Yay! a prize, and my tree on the calendar - Thanks CopMike!

Ok, one day left and up for grabs are the six different minifig packs and the extra dino assortment. Suspense ON!

CopMike--

Thanks for the Raffel (again)

Yea, I'm a day 23 winner prize D, Scoby Doo!

Merry Christmas to all,

Andy D

What a great day, holidays have started and I won in the raffle! For the first time!

After all those days checking the calendar I finally saw my name on it! :grin:

Thanks again CopMike. And Merry Christmas to all.