CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2015-Your ideal Christmas tree - Winners

This is the appropriate answer. Sure you could give the wrong name and address and it should work out. If people want to do that then it's their choice. But we'll be putting fingers in our ears and humming really loud....

Haha sorry for the suggestion! :blush:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Well, I was about to order some minifigs off BL, but now I am going to wait to see if I win any. So exciting!

Also on the Calendar page, I cannot see an enlarged pic of the Marvel figs. (prze.jpg )

Was lucky enough to win in the first week last year (good thing too, the waiting was killing me), hoping that luck continues through this year... Really want C for two of those new hairpieces, but I'd enjoy getting any if these prizes. :sweet:

Thanks so much for putting this on again, CopMike!

I forgot to put mine up! :-(

Edited by Babaloveslego55

"Wha ha awesome!"

I am ecstatic to be a winner! Thanks so much CopMike, Eurobricks and whoever else put together this event for the free LEGO! Amazing!

Thank you so much CopMike and the rest of the organizers! I won the Doctor Who prize, which I would never had had a chance to own otherwise.

Thanks for my Doctor Who prize as well!

Now I don´t have to buy the set, didn´t really like the design of the builds so it´s literally the best outcome for me :laugh:

Hope the line continues without my support and some pre-Moffat stuff though.

Great job!

OMG I wan prize d how do i claim it?

how did i win? i figured every one would hate it considering what it was.

THANK YOU :wub:

Edited by pittpenguin123

Wow, I won for the second year in a row!

Shame I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan and the other minifigs caught my eye a bit more (Except the Dimension figs, on the grounds I already own them)

Still, it's an honor and I appreciate you doing this again. Maybe I'll change my tune once I see the movie, who knows.

OMG I wan prize d how do i claim it?

how did i win? i figured every one would hate it considering what it was.

It's a raffle, winners are drawn at random. Read the instructions below the calendar for information about receiving your prize. Don't expect to receive it until Jan/Feb.

It's a raffle, winners are drawn at random. Read the instructions below the calendar for information about receiving your prize. Don't expect to receive it until Jan/Feb.

ok i sent him the PM

Yaaay, I won my second most wanted set, Prize B! (Nothing can beat Doctor Who, not even this really awful ninth season.) Thank you for organizing this year's raffle, CopMike! :)

(Also, it's funny how I got the prize containing BB-8 with a picture of R2's and BB-8's Christmas. :-D)

Yus! I won something from the raffle this year, that's great. Thanks CopMike again for the raffle!

Won price C, Doctor Who, actually i never really watched the show, so if anyone has more interest in these, I'd be happy to trade for a prize B; Star Wars :wink:

Thank you for the raffle. I won this year which definitely makes up for being too late on my entry last year. :) Cheers to all the winners. Also I loved looking at all the entries.

Really enjoy the raffle every year, so exciting. Thank you for organizing, CopMike !!

(Also, it's funny how I got the prize containing BB-8 with a picture of R2's and BB-8's Christmas. :-D)

And I've won Prize F Batman with entry of Batman. :-p

Halfway through :sweet: ! I hope you have enjoyed both all the excellent entries and the day-by-day unveiling of the winners!

The prizes seems to be a good mix from the feedback you guys have left so far!

But ............ It can always be bigger & better :devil: ! That´s why it´s time to turn up the prize pool for the 24th, the final day a bit!

Each of the six winners on the last day will get the minifig pack but also this:

gallery_148_49_278695.jpg

Yes, that´s right! Each winners will get a set of all the seven dinos above from the Jurassic World sets:

* Indominus Rex

* T-Rex

* Dilophosaurus

* Raptor x 4

Not the presents though :laugh: !

So keep checking in each day, and get your Xmas spirit going!

Wow! So lucky for the 24th winners!

But so lucky for me! I won Scooby Doo!!! I don't need to buy the castle just to get what's her name now! Thank you so much!