CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2015-Your ideal Christmas tree - Winners

I won! Woohoo! I'm willing to trade my Prize Pack A though, to be completely honest none of those figures interest me. If nobody's willing to trade, I'll still take them!

Thank you sooo much!

Edited by CM4Sci

Got my hopes up for nothing... :grin:

Sorry! The "bonus" was hacked in at the last minute last year so it's got some smarty pants detection code which is tripping. However it could happen this year too... I doubt it... but it could. :devil:

Sorry! The "bonus" was hacked in at the last minute last year so it's got some smarty pants detection code which is tripping. However it could happen this year too... I doubt it... but it could. :devil:

Yeah, what is the bonus thing? Is it just another 4 winners for the day?

:cry_happy:

It's a LEGO Christmas miracle... I'd been kinda in the dumps kinda mood for a while, but not only winning, but winning a theme I collect, and definitely don't have, and getting on the calendar, is a nice spirit lifter! :laugh:

Thank you CopMike, EB staff, LEGO prize fairy, anyone else I forgot, etc for the awesome minifigs in advance.

Good luck all. Don't fret if you don't win, there's likely one next year.

"K e e p o n b r i c k i n g !" to quote LightningTiger...

Edited by TheWarden

Yeah, what is the bonus thing? Is it just another 4 winners for the day?

I said earlier; it's a bug in the code caused by last years bonus hack being triggered by... actually I'm not sure exactly. In any case I modded the code so it won't happen. I'll look into the data tonight.

THERE IS NO BONUS. Now. There might be, But it won't happen. Probably.

How many entrants did we end up with this year? 6 x 24 = 144 winners...with 18 accounted for so far!

And thanks for the daily fun, CopMike.

A quick count gets me 209 - a new record :wub: :wub: :wub: ! And there will be 6 winners each day = 144. So 144/209 gives you almost 69% chance of winning!

I like those odds! :sweet: And thank you CopMike for this great contest!

Very happy to have won the Scooby Doo team... but I'm up for an exchange of prizes if someone wants them :wink:

I'm willing to trade my Prize Pack A though, to be completely honest none of those figures interest me.

Boom. I saved the day.

TheJoker won the Batman lot! It must be fixed :-)

But there's a Harley in there. Surely every Joker deserves his clown princess. :grin:

Congrats so far!

As usual it will take a while to send out the prizes, be patient and I´ll post here when I ship out & to whom!

AND PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS YOU WINNERS :devil: :

Address format should be name, address, country on separate lines without actually saying "name", "address", "country". This is to make processing 144 prizes easier so don't be giving extra work to CopMike!.

Meaning:

John Doe

Whatever Street 42

Cool City

Happyland

and NOT:

This is my name:John Doe

I live on the nice adress: Whatever Street 42

My city: Cool City

Look, a Zip code: 12345

Best country ever: Happyland

Capice?

Congrats so far!

As usual it will take a while to send out the prizes, be patient and I´ll post here when I ship out & to whom!

AND PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS YOU WINNERS :devil: :

Meaning:

John Doe

Whatever Street 42

Cool City

Happyland

and NOT:

This is my name:John Doe

I live on the nice adress: Whatever Street 42

My city: Cool City

Look, a Zip code: 12345

Best country ever: Happyland

Capice?

So should I send it now or should I wait to see if someone's waiting to trade prize packs?

I am under the understanding that they ship what you win to you and you trade after you receive it. If too many people want to trade, it becomes a large hassle for the organizers and they are already doing all of this. But I'll let them say for sure. I remember reading this or hearing of this from previous years.

Oh, yeah! I won again! Thanks again, CopMike and Eurobricks, for this wonderful tradition! :laugh:

Edited by Or2Me2

I am under the understanding that they ship what you win to you and you trade after you receive it. If too many people want to trade, it becomes a large hassle for the organizers and they are already doing all of this. But I'll let them say for sure. I remember reading this or hearing of this from previous years.

It could work if both trade participants gave Copmike the other's name and adress. :wink:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

It could work if both trade participants gave Copmike the other's name and adress. :wink:

In prior years, CopMike's rule specifically stated no trading. This is a complex enough operation for him to run as it is. We can manage the trades after we receive them in the appropriate forum.

In prior years, CopMike's rule specifically stated no trading. This is a complex enough operation for him to run as it is. We can manage the trades after we receive them in the appropriate forum.

This is the appropriate answer. Sure you could give the wrong name and address and it should work out. If people want to do that then it's their choice. But we'll be putting fingers in our ears and humming really loud....

There's some minor issue with the calendar that is preventing it being moved. One of the templates probably. I need to fix that then I can link the old calendars. The problem is I'm always busy this time of year and I then have higher priority jobs in January....

...I fixed a few of them so there's now some recent ones to compare to. Enjoy... and good luck!

This is the appropriate answer. Sure you could give the wrong name and address and it should work out. If people want to do that then it's their choice. But we'll be putting fingers in our ears and humming really loud....

...I fixed a few of them so there's now some recent ones to compare to. Enjoy... and good luck!

Hmm, then I guess I'll just take my prize. Send address now, right?

Thanks again!

Wow, that was fast; I won at the third day! :laugh: It's a relief, I won, but on the other hand, now I don't have to anxiously check out the calendar every day and that feels strange. :look:

Anyway, I won. And even though I would have prefered Prize E, it feels geat to be a winner. :wub:

Good luck everybody!

Woohoo! Kinda hoped I’d win but this is sooner than hoped for!

Thanks again for organizing :laugh:

I won Prize E, all are minifigures I wouldn't have acquired otherwise (A $350 set makes for expensive minifigures)!

Thank you so very much for this fun contest every year!