Sign in to follow this  
Actionfigure

MOC: Great White Shark

"Hello Bruce" very impressive shark, though you may be a little short on teeth :P can't wait to see what you build next! (whole shark maybe?)

"Hello Bruce" very impressive shark, though you may be a little short on teeth :P can't wait to see what you build next! (whole shark maybe?)

Thank you very much!

I actually used longer teeth at the beginning. But I compared it with photos of sharks and I decided to use the smaller ones.

Could possibly be my favorite of yours yet. Well done!

Thank you very much! I am glad that you like it! :classic:

Beautiful! Grand work on this one!

Thank you!

Shark still looks fake.

Im confused... Either youre stating the glaringly obvious because its made of lego, or im missing some sort of sarcasm...

Anyhoos, this really is brilliant! Every animal/fish you do always has its features captured so cleanly, and this one doesnt fail. I can also see that it is massive, what with those 2x4s as water, but its difficult to comprehend its size still, as it just looks soo good!

Im confused... Either youre stating the glaringly obvious because its made of lego [...]

This, and a BTTF II quote ;-)

Awesome job! I particularly like the construction of the nostrils and the secondary rows of teeth. Does it have a hole in the bottom of the build?

Anyhoos, this really is brilliant! Every animal/fish you do always has its features captured so cleanly, and this one doesnt fail. I can also see that it is massive, what with those 2x4s as water, but its difficult to comprehend its size still, as it just looks soo good!

Thank you very much! I always try to capture the motion to make it look alive.

The shark is about 50 cm high (a little bit more).

That guinea pig at the bottom lol. Dont feed your shark with guinea pigs :-)

:laugh:

Wow, that build is astonishing. It could be considered a Megladon too, just put a bunch of Lego sharks in there :laugh: Keep up the amazing work!

Thank you!

Awesome job! I particularly like the construction of the nostrils and the secondary rows of teeth. Does it have a hole in the bottom of the build?

Thank you very much!

Yes, it has a hole in the bottom. But I avoided to show it ... you can only see the blue bottom. :sad:

Perhaps I should paint a paper as an underlay to simulate the throat.

Edited by Actionfigure