Sign in to follow this  
Kalais

[MOC] Batmobile - Batman's vehicle from 1989 + mini-diorama Gotham

Batmobile I built appeared in two films by Tim Burton - Batman (1989) and Batman Returns (1992). Batman (1989) along with The Dark Knight (2008) is one of my favorite movies with the guy in black suit. Read more

Lego-Batmobile-Gotham-01.jpg

Lego-Batmobile-Gotham-02.jpg Lego-Batmobile-Gotham-03.jpg Lego-Batmobile-Gotham-04.jpg Lego-Batmobile-Gotham-05.jpg Lego-Batmobile-Gotham-06.jpg Lego-Batmobile-Gotham-07.jpg Lego-Batmobile-Gotham-08.jpg Lego-Batmobile-Gotham-09.jpg Lego-Batmobile-Gotham-10.jpg Lego-Batmobile-Gotham-11.jpg Lego-Batmobile-Gotham-12.jpg Lego-Batmobile-Gotham-13.jpg Lego-Batmobile-Gotham-14.jpg Lego-Batmobile-Gotham-15.jpg Lego-Batmobile-Gotham-16.jpg

Bigger photos and full story here:

LEGO Gallery - Batmobile - Batman's vehicle from 1989

Follow my new MOCs and articles at:

Facebook | Flickr | Google+

---

Notice: This is a shortened version of the post from LEGO Blog - Bricks' Treasure.

This is really nice! I'm absolutely loving the tower in the background especially, because it fits Gotham's style and works with the Batmobile really well. I'm not sure what but something about the actual vehicle makes me uneasy.. it may be how the wheels are different in the back than to how they are in the front (I know I have real bad OCD and nit-pick the silliest things), but it doesn't take away from much and is still an amazing build! Well done! :classic:

This is really nice! I'm absolutely loving the tower in the background especially, because it fits Gotham's style and works with the Batmobile really well. I'm not sure what but something about the actual vehicle makes me uneasy.. it may be how the wheels are different in the back than to how they are in the front (I know I have real bad OCD and nit-pick the silliest things), but it doesn't take away from much and is still an amazing build! Well done! :classic:

I think maybe because the windshield is a little too steep and the front a little too square. It's a really, really difficult shape to pull off in Lego at such a small scale though and is still instantly recognisable. A great little build.