Sign in to follow this  
BabyC

[MOC] Luggabeast

With many of the vehicles has been released in the Force Awaken series, I haven't find the Luggabeast available yet.

Not sure if TLG will make this, but I think the Luggabeast has pretty cool steam punk look so I have decided to build my own.

The Luggabeast has higher loading capacity then normal land speeder.

The MOC is base on the below photo found in the net

22714375726_2f4b4e55e6_c.jpg

LUGGABEAST

22738644225_52be0e531c_c.jpg

Head can move forward and backward

22725089692_cb370b2e78_c.jpg

The head currently is a no brainer, might consider adding later :D

22749855111_2e95d00d01_c.jpg

backpack

22117528593_1c3c68e06b_c.jpg

22550732260_21ca737753_c.jpg

Thanks for watching

Cool build. It seem's there is an animal under the armor, it would be nice to see it appear on your MOC :-)

Looks good! It just looks like a robot, not an animal in some armor. It's probably pretty hard to get those details in, but anything would work. I also think the color scheme is a bit too clean. The picture makes it look very dirty and worn. Just some stuff to consider. But still a great little build!

Cool build. It seem's there is an animal under the armor, it would be nice to see it appear on your MOC :-)

Thanks, yeah, I think that will be in near future :D

Looks good! It just looks like a robot, not an animal in some armor. It's probably pretty hard to get those details in, but anything would work. I also think the color scheme is a bit too clean. The picture makes it look very dirty and worn. Just some stuff to consider. But still a great little build!

Thanks for the suggestion!

I think putting an animal within an armor is possible, but the size of the build could be too large for minifig scale.

Agree with you that it will not be easy, Perhaps I may try another go at another time!

It would be much easier to just put one or two "Friends" mini animal in the compartment to make sure there are animals inside <LOL>

Yeah, I also realized the cleanliness of the model. Not sure the brown and blue combination will look like an armor

I would assume it is a brand new MOC with brand new armor on brand new mission for the moment ;)

Not sure how it would turn out, but, if you have a dewback. Try that without the tail?

Nice MOC thou!

Jamie

I'm a big fan of this model; it is a clearly recognizable representation of the source material. As for the comments about it not looking enough like an animal, I would say that this looks as much as an animal as the China legend beasts. When you are using the Lego ball joints for articulation, there are a limited number of options for making something look organic, especially when the organic bits are nearly completely covered in armor. Well done!

Edited by Backgild