Everything started with front axle, where wheel steering center is at wheel center. As it is almost impossible with existing parts, had to "cheat" and create something like multilink.

IMG_3373.JPG

IMG_3372%252520%2525282%252529.JPG

As there was chassis, built some body on it

IMG_3431.JPG

IMG_3437.JPG

IMG_3426.JPG

IMG_3430.JPG

IMG_3425.JPG

IMG_3433.JPG

This looks fantasic from above and 3/4. I think the front of the roof is too high but this is still the best use of orange panels I've seen.

1. Yes, the roof could be lower maybe, but then i have to make some smooth curve, angle.

2. I'm afraid, that i can't make it powered, only if power source is external, mayyybeeee with some li-po battery, or with some custome battery.

Wow, this is reallz cool sports car. I like its body work and steering is also clever. Does it have any other function besides steering?

Jurss... good work... I have in mind to rebuild my stock Lego Police Lamborghini Gallardo and add steering... This and solution from Sariel should fit... :)

Max...

Wow, this is reallz cool sports car. I like its body work and steering is also clever. Does it have any other function besides steering?

At this moment it has only HOG steering.

I'll try to make something more.

You should definitelly built in the rear differential although it got no drive motor at the moment... :)

When I look at the body, you can make gull-wing doors... :)

Aaand motorize it... 1 L-motor, 3:1 gear ratio (24->8 gears) 1 LiPo and drive it like crazy... :D

Or like this:

Max...

Edited by MaxSupercars

Nice steering system, though I think the body could use some more refinement. Good beginnings of lines for such a small scale.

tim

You should definitelly built in the rear differential although it got no drive motor at the moment... :)

Why? And it will be pretty close to ground (less then stud).

When I look at the body, you can make gull-wing doors... :)

Maybe, but it could affect the look in not the good way.

Aaand motorize it... 1 L-motor, 3:1 gear ratio (24->8 gears) 1 LiPo and drive it like crazy... :D

Max...

I started to build second car yesterday, but it's impossible to fit everything with standard battery, which i have.

I'll try to build some fake li-po battery today, to try place everything.

maybe i could fit also standard battery, but then i need rebuild pretty much the body.

Yes, and i didn't saw before Your A-team car with that steering. I saw only something like that with small actuators, which was with no direct mechanism.

I'll try better to rebuild steering mechanisms so, that i could place something like seats and dushboard. Maybe after that some openable rear with some fake engine.

Jurss,

nice changes... it looks good... and yes, I used also similar fake motor as Jurss... it would fit also for you... I like these small motors very much... the A Team car is not from me...

Max...

Edited by MaxSupercars

I have seen those smaller fake engines, but i don't like them somehow, so i made really fake engine

P1090060.JPG

Made HOG steering. Reversed. Couldn't make correct, no space.

P1090061.JPG

P1090062.JPG

Forget to mention, that steering has something like Ackermann geometry.

HOG Steering fixed. No reverse anymore.

Edited by Jurss

I wanted to say... reverse steering not acceptable... anything else maybe... but steering no... :D

I realized first now that steering wheel works too... nicee... good work... :)

Max...

P.S.:

I still see possibility to motorize it... :P

Edited by MaxSupercars

I don't know whether this should be called a supercar or a spaceship; just look at that first photo!

For power you could do something with a minizip (a 9V battery to lego PF converter).

I don't know whether this should be called a supercar or a spaceship; just look at that first photo!

So what about Lamborgini Egoista :wink:

For power you could do something with a minizip(a 9V battery to lego PF converter).

I know about it, and i also saw some instructions, how to DIY. Of course, it seems easy from first sight and it is, but in instruction there was written, which wire where to connect, what is essential to not to burn something.

As i have allready 3 standart batteries, i think that one will go for this. And then there maybe will be satisfaction for MaxSupercars :D