Sign in to follow this  
backstop13

Account problem

I signed up using a different user name (backstop13) and when I sign on I get a message saying Sorry, I don't have permission for that. I get the same message regardless of where I try to navigate on the site. If I click frontpage, error. FAQ...error. Sign out...error. I have no idea how it happened or if I messed something up somehow.

Can a mod please take a look at this and reset that account so that I can access the forums? I'd rather use that handle instead of this one. I only created this account to try and resolve this.

Thanks in advance!

I think that is because eurobricks doesn't allow you to have multiple accounts.

this is the second account I made. The initial account I started was the one that never worked. I simply made this account, using a different email address, to try and address the issue.

I signed up using a different user name (backstop13) and when I sign on I get a message saying Sorry, I don't have permission for that. I get the same message regardless of where I try to navigate on the site. If I click frontpage, error. FAQ...error. Sign out...error. I have no idea how it happened or if I messed something up somehow.

Can a mod please take a look at this and reset that account so that I can access the forums? I'd rather use that handle instead of this one. I only created this account to try and resolve this.

Thanks in advance!

You should be good to go now. Post here with your 'backstop13' account and I will then merge the two.

Hi Fugazi. I can now log in and have permission to read the forum and various topics, however, I still can't reply to any topics. I tried to reply to this topic with the 'backstop13' account and I got the permission message again.

That seemed to have fixed it. Thanks so much to both of you for helping!

I'm looking forward to enjoying the site and learning more!