Tyrell

Hello everybody,

my name is György. I came out from my dark ages only 3 years ago and I became enthusiastic about LEGO (again) very fast. I started with Technic but soon I realized I prefer brick built models which have a bigger resemblance to the real world. (I still love Technic but it is beyond me why TLC does not produce sets with working Technic mechanic inside and bricks outside like e.g. the ones of Sariel.) Most of my sets are Star Wars and Creator, with some Super Heroes and City sets. Unfortunately I do not have the imagination to create MOCs from the scratch but I like modding the sets I own, because I am only rarely satisfied with the sets out of the box. I intend to present some of my MODs in this forum.

Hello Tyrell, and welcome to Eurobricks! I'm started with Hero Factory sets and I'm now I have most of my sets been from the City and Bionicle theme.

Welcome aboard, Tyrell. That's the nice thing about LEGO, you can always MOD it to your liking. :classic:

Welcome Tyrell. Lego does not produce such sets simply because they would be too expensive and heavy. The closest were model team sets which had some technic functions in them, like steering.

Thank you for the explanation, Milan. I hope TLC will make one day an exception. :)

I already were happy with a set like the Mini Cooper or the VW Camper with a working steering mechanism.