Hinckley

Dwarves' Mine Review!!

If you're serious you should open a new topic; someone did this recently and seemed to have a few takers. Eurobricks is such a friendly place. :'-) *wub*

I don't get it, why'd you link to the top 10 posters? :-P

The Dwarf Mine's on S@H now for Australia and New Zealand *wub*

Woohoo! And yes, it is 80 bucks! :-D

On a side note, so are the Indy sets (on S@H that is, not 80 bucks each :-P), and the 2 Castle Impulse sets, which are 7 NZD each. *sweet*

~Peace

Edited by iamded

I don't get it, why'd you link to the top 10 posters? :-P

Because I am a dolt. :-$ I have no idea how it happend though. *wacko* (The error, not me being a dolt; I've always been a dolt. :'-( )

Woohoo! And yes, it is 80 bucks! :-D

On a side note, so are the Indy sets, and the 2 Castle Impulse sets, which are 7 NZD each. *sweet*

~Peace

I'm off to check! *sweet*

I've always been a dolt. :'-(

you're not a dolt sinner, i am *sad* (well maybe you are; what do i know *wacko* )

Because I am a dolt. :-$ I have no idea how it happend though. *wacko* (The error, not me being a dolt; I've always been a dolt. :'-( )

:-D :-D :-D

If they're on for New Zealand, they'll most likely be on for everyone! I assume they all appeared as soon as '07 switched to '08.

~Peace

Finally this set arrived in my local toy-store.

So I instantly went a bought me one more.

As I was building it, I found that LEGO has changed the design of the 2x2 modified blackt plate that connects the mine waggons.

The new design allows to twist the connection almost 90 degress in side directions and a full 360 twist.

Just thought I'd share this.

BTW I searched BL and didn't find this new brick.

KimT

post-101-1207404978.jpg

As I was building it, I found that LEGO has changed the design of the 2x2 modified blackt plate that connects the mine waggons.

The new design allows to twist the connection almost 90 degress in side directions and a full 360 twist.

Just thought I'd share this.

BTW I searched BL and didn't find this new brick.

I've got the same new piece in grey in my rocket spongebob set. I have taken pictures to share, but I don't have the time in this moment... So thanks to have done it KimT! X-D

But in my dwarves' mine, there were the "old" version of this piece... And there is a technic axle hole in the center of the 2x2 section of the brick.

The new version is better for playability, but in terme of design, I like the older version...

Hey Hinckley, I was wondering what baseplate you used in your MOC Mine. I can't find it on Bricklink. :wacko:

TK

I do believe it is this piece:

30271px3.jpg

Which came in set 4990 Rock Raiders HQ.

Edited by Lord Of Pies

Ah, thanks. The thumbnail made it look blue on BL, so I didn't think it was that one.

TK

Ah, thanks. The thumbnail made it look blue on BL, so I didn't think it was that one.

TK

Your Welcome, funnily enough it took me a surprisingly long time to find that base plate on Bricklink.