Sign in to follow this  
Plokman

Dimensions (no not that kind)

Ok I have been looking everywhere on the excellent http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=12324 and I may have missed it if it's not already posted somewhere but I'm in need of some numbers. Specifically the HxW dimensions of certain decalable pieces. So far I have only the Torso measurements.

The measurements I am looking for are for the minifigure head, minfig arms, Minfig Waists, Minfig legs, 2x2 tile, 1x2 tile, 2x4 tile, 2x2 round tile (not just for Pizzas and Waffles :grin: ), 1x1tile both square and round and a 8x16 tile.

Geh thats all I can remember for sure tonight. I'll post more tomorrow if Lux or anyone else nasn't pointed me to a proper index. :laugh:

Anyway Take care everyone. If your going to Brick 2015 have a great time and get as many customs as you can. Never know when a idea may strike and you may not want to wait for the post. :laugh:

You can find some measures at the bottom of the first post in the How to print decals tutorial.

Moreover, for tile/plates, 1 stud equals to 8 mm. So, for example, a 1x2 tile is 8x16 mm.

Minifig waist is 15.5 mm if base of the torso. If you mean hips, it's closer to 15.2. You may also want to check the minifig technical drawing for those data.

I have never found measurements for minifig arms, but I'm sure other decal artists can share that knowledge.

Finally, the Templates Index includes a number of scaled images which could be of use.

You can find some measures at the bottom of the first post in the How to print decals tutorial.

Moreover, for tile/plates, 1 stud equals to 8 mm. So, for example, a 1x2 tile is 8x16 mm.

Minifig waist is 15.5 mm if base of the torso. If you mean hips, it's closer to 15.2. You may also want to check the minifig technical drawing for those data.

I have never found measurements for minifig arms, but I'm sure other decal artists can share that knowledge.

Finally, the Templates Index includes a number of scaled images which could be of use.

Thanks again Lux I'm sorry to keep posting these silly topics when they are so easy to fix. Heh time to get looking for my measurements.

a 1x1 brick is actually 7.8mm x 7.8mm

a 2x2 however is 15.8mm x15.8mm

a 4x4 is 31.8mm x 31.8mm

Thank you Ram. You both are great help.