This MOC easily could be many separate MOCs, all amazing by itself. But to combine them into one HUGE MOC is mind blowing. I am near speechless after seeing this MOC, you hard work clearly paid off!

Speechless to say. Whoa, very Whoa. Mind blown about the attention to detail and the many scenes rolled into one by this MOC. Keep up with the good work.

Thanks everyone for the great feedback. It's interesting how much my standards for brick cleanliness, localized levels of detail, and modular design have changed since I built this. If I did it again, I would pay much closer attention to those things. Unfortunately the only modular part of the MOC was from the top of Padme's balcony to the upper floor of Palpatine's chambers.

Since the only thing separating it from the carpet was a 2 cm layer of cardboard, the black plates on the bottom accumulated a tremendous amount of dust, not to mention our dog's tendency to smash his tail against the greebles...

I had a few freak incidents where speeders fell down the meter-long chasm, demolishing everything that stood in the way.

Since I am new to eurobricks, I'm still getting the hang of embedding Flickr photos and I will revise the gallery with resized images.

Thanks again!

Edited by Finnmoses

Hi,

This is absolutely fantastic!

But some of your images are wider than 1024 pixels. Can you modify your post and/or images to meet EB's guidelines regarding image size?

Thanks!

Wow sooooo BIG! Lots of Details,i like that you show different scenes,all oft it are great.

Fantastic work.You capture the Coruscant Feeling perfect :)

KevFett2011

Edited by KevFett2011

That is spectacularly detailed. Wow. There's just so much going on, and it really captures the busy urban feel that I would expect of a Coruscant build. Really nice overall.

Fantastic work.

I'm staggered. How long did it take you? I'm new to this MOC malarkey but I have now seen how fa I could go (if I sold the wife and child!)

I'm staggered. How long did it take you? I'm new to this MOC malarkey but I have now seen how fa I could go (if I sold the wife and child!)

Thanks! It took me about 4 months of on and off building, but I finished it an entire 14 months after I started. I'm new too, but I wouldn't recommend that. :)

Hi,

This is absolutely fantastic!

But some of your images are wider than 1024 pixels. Can you modify your post and/or images to meet EB's guidelines regarding image size?

Thanks!

Done! Thanks for the heads up

This is so cool. I like all the busy parts, especially the nightclub and Dex's diner. The lights and signs are just right and really add a lot of detail, too. :laugh::thumbup: All of the custom minifig aliens are perfect for the different scenes and look great.

Stunning build! Some great framing of the pictures too. What a great centrepiece for the living room!

Bravo!

The greebling must have been a blast! I've never seen so much!

Ha! Yeah I initially built those front walls with black, brown, and grey plates, but the compromise was SO boring, not to mention my real-estate corner cutting was blatantly obvious. I hadn't used many small pieces on the actual MOC, so I just went crazy with the greebly bits