Migalart

Erebor - final with the movie!

Amazing! Do you have any more "behind the scenes" shots or details? I'd love to know more about the engineering (the planning stage, how you broke the modules, how they could be reconfigured, etc.) as well as the experience

I stand amazed. My hat is off to you, sir.

And muchos kudos to Fullnilson, for the breathtaking movie.

Keep clicking those bricks together.

I dont have prepared documentation of Erebor engineeing solutions

I have however this photo of Erebor dwarf secure transportation:

30m06m8.jpg

Wow! Just.....Wow. That is some freakishly good detailing, and the fact that it looks almost exactly like the movie set doesn't hurt. What an amazing work of art!

"Whoa" is all I can say in terms of the amount of Legos... Imagine if they had all those little coins as the metallic gold coins from the pirate Legos. That'd be even more insane!

Absolutely A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!

Funnily i've just watched all three Hobbit movies yesterday for the first time and i must say these images really translate the same feel as the movies.

(or even better)

It's really hard to describe such a MOC - it's just perfect and wonderful :wub: . One of the best MOCs I've ever seen, the statues and the entrance are fantastic and I love the fact that you made the throne section, too :thumbup:

Edited by Balbo

You've brought this mountain to life on the scale it truly deserves. An investment in time and energy that is very much appreciated by every lego entgusiast.

Edited by Blufiji

This is one of the most incredible Lego creations I've ever seen - and I don't really like LotR/Hobbit. It is simply magnificient in every way, and the brilliant photography puts the presentation in a league of it's own. I feel like I could step right into the scenes. Excellent work!

It's breathtakingly beautiful. :wub: I don't know how I missed this. The first shots of the inside, you think, OK that's pretty cool, then you scroll down and just take in the massive scale... :wub: :wub: :wub: I also commend you for your great photography. It's not easy to take good pictures of something this big. :wub: :wub: :wub: