Sign in to follow this  
bobabricks

[MOC] Hover Bike

I was messing around with some parts from an order of special color parts I just got from Germany the other day and I created this little hover bike. It has two main round hover pads to stay afloat and four jets for speed. the doors on the side swing open to let the driver out and there is a back part that comes down to keep him in. That's about it, really, ha ha. I haven't created real back stories for any of my sci-fi models yet and don't really plan to until I get my layout setup. :tongue:

sD3IdEJ.jpg

LStgKH4.jpg

UYL74gv.jpg

hWmb3RA.jpg

Edited by bobabricks

It looks super to me: tho rather simplistic in design but still having nice shape :thumbup: + I am pleased seeing another part in trans clear color I never knew it is made in :grin:

Edited by bublible

It looks super to me: tho rather simplistic in design but still having nice shape :thumbup: + I am pleased seeing another part in trans clear color I never knew it is made in :grin:

It technically wasn't made in trans-clear. It's a special color part, though you can get them off BrickLink.

http://www.bricklink...ID=12&itemID=63

Edited by bobabricks

It technically wasn't made in trans-clear. It's a special color part, though you can get them off BrickLink.

http://www.bricklink...ID=12&itemID=63

Yea, I know - I am pretty aware of BrickLink as I got almost all of my SPACE sets from there over the years... :wink:

Edited by bublible

Pretty cool bike. I don't recognize that minifig...where is that from originally?

It's a custom minifig. Torso is from Galaxy Squad, helmet is from Alien Conquest and the visor is a special colored part (pearl light grey) that ordered from Germany.