jansued

PTV 2015 large: End of the Age of Piracy in 3,2...1

They thought they were safe.

22242715499_5901dc9557_c.jpg1 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

20 Years after the last crime they committed, the most cruel pirates enjoy their retirement with all the nice things money can buy:

21806801054_76b795dc12_c.jpgP1070958 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

But in a sudden straike and with a combined action by the Royal Navy, Royal Light Marines and the London Metropolitan Police brought justice to the scum of the seas...

22242848299_9719ae3011_c.jpgP1070949 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

Seal Team 2 took care of the remaining watchouts

21808294803_849793e82b_c.jpgP1070961 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

22403436466_aa1969d19f_c.jpgP1070939 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

Steam Ships and exploding shells ended the age of Sails and Pirates.

More pics here:

https://www.flickr.c...hotos/jansued2/

Edited by Phred

How did I not spot this earlier? This is so cool!! Great idea and that island is gorgeous... And as Staslegomaster said too, loving the use of the CMF, I have the biker guy on my desk at work and I keep thinking his tattoo needs to be transferred to a pirate, I really like how you put it on the on the girl. And I am very very envious of your army of Royal Light Marines!

If I had a vote this would have been one of my choices. I love the idea of a geriatric pirate resort island. The steamship is cool, and fits the "end of piracy" idea.

But more gore maybe?

This is a superb entry, if a bit modern and lacking in obvious violence. The use of so many CMFs is brilliant, the steamship is spectacular and the wheeled mechanisms on the cannon carriage look very correct for the time period. But it pains me to see my sigfig sprawled out behind said cannon with that needle/dart stuck in him... Ah well, that's what I get for wearing Brickbeard's attire! Excellent work.