Sign in to follow this  
gamejutzu

Are Ultra Agents and Ninjago connected somehow?

Calm down, i'm also using the Ultra Agents app. (why I put this here.)

This is a theory, since Lego didn't (I think) say it was true. But it really could if the right evidence was shown to them.

In Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, around season 5, characters from Ultra Agents are seen participating in the Tournament of Elements. You could say that they were just cameos since Lego needed more participants, but there could be something else happening.

People from Ultra Agents started appearing in season 5, after Rebooted, which is Ninjago's technological golden age, with New Ninjago City. Know where else is a high tech city? Why of course Astor City. Astor city isn't inside Ninjago's main continent, it's on the coast, which means it's either on it's own island with Astor city in it or it's on the coast of Ninjago. Why else are all the villains attacking Astor and not the other cities?

How they exist is that while (this is canon) antimatter was working on his staff, it's antimatter corrupted him. Where has that been shown to happen? A dark matter that turns things evil? Hmm? Antimatter's specialty is using anitmatter to open portals. The overlord is associated with dark matter as well, and he can make portals too. Not saying they're the same, just saying that antimatter is related to both places. The Overlord can possess people, and Antimatter was turned evil by the antimatter, and he needed to be purified of it to return back to normal. Just like like Nya, and three of five ninja. Why do you think Antimatter dresses in purple, the same color of this corrupted substance?

Antimatter itself probably exists in two forms. A plasma form (found in the Dark Island) and the one Antimatter uses. The techified zappy version. How did Lux get his hands on it, and no one else? He made a trip there.

Get this, Antimatter also says that each person has a balance of good and evil, and he wants to create a world where everything is evil (destroy the balance and create a nation, eventually the world, in his image). Hmm? And, he thinks doing this will help his villains reach their "(evil) potential". The ones that just got turned evil. So I guess after Antimatter is defeated, the villains become anti-heroes or are still villains and go to the tournament, for glory (or noodles). Invizable's overuse of his light bending permanently turned him invisible.

Some canon proof is, in the Ultra agents app, Terrabyte is implied to have transferred or at least helped transfer the Overlord virus to Borg Industries. The Ultra Agents app, I believe, is canon to the Ultra Agents story. A tech associated guy. The overlord virus can make his face show up on every screen. Terrabyte did the exact same thing when he hacked downtown.

That's all the proof that I have for now. If any of this sounds familiar, it may have been from Joshuad17 on Deviantart, who makes human variants of Lego minifigures. He turned it from speculation to possibility with actual proof. He brought up the proof about the Overlord virus, and how the Overlord and Antimatter both dress with purple. The other stuff is from me.

Do you agree? Why or why not?

"In Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, around season 5, characters from Ultra Agents are seen participating in the Tournament of Elements. You could say that they were just cameos since Lego needed more participants, but there could be something else happening."

Unfortunately, these are completely different characters with different names. The backstories are radically different too: The UA villains were infected by the portal, while the Ninjago ToE participants are descendants of Elemental Masters.

" Some canon proof is, in the Ultra agents app, Terrabyte is implied to have transferred or at least helped transfer the Overlord virus to Borg Industries. The Ultra Agents app, I believe, is canon to the Ultra Agents story. A tech associated guy. The overlord virus can make his face show up on every screen. Terrabyte did the exact same thing when he hacked downtown."

Not canon if just speculation. The fact that a character has similar abilities to another character in two different franchises does not mean they are part of the same universe.

Going to try to say this as nicely as possible but there's no way they're in the same universe, and it's been stated time and time again. It is a fun fan theory, though.

Going to try to say this as nicely as possible but there's no way they're in the same universe, and it's been stated time and time again.

Really? Who said it? (i'm not being mean, I actually want to know who said that. Link maybe?)

It is a fun fan theory, though.

Fan theories have no point if they have no chance of being true. Is there a chance this is true?

Not canon if just speculation. The fact that a character has similar abilities to another character in two different franchises does not mean they are part of the same universe.

You missed the point. It's never stated in the show how the overlord virus came by. I'm trying to say that Terrabyte had interaction in Ninjago City by transferring a virus. And I believe that the Ultra Agents app is canon, because the story is similar, it's just fleshing out the UA story more, like the six Ninjago mini movies did for season 1. It's doesn't need to be stated as canon because it is, And no one said it wasn't.

And in the comic, Terrabyte is clearly having some sort of involvement with the virus. I was just pointing out that the hack virus does the same thing, meaning their tech works the same way. The reason Astor City doesn't have flying cars is because New Ninjago City has magnetic rails, and Astor doesn't because Ninjago City has more cash to spare than them.

The backstories are radically different too: The UA villains were infected by the portal, while the Ninjago ToE participants are descendants of Elemental Masters.

How would they know they even came from elemental masters? They would know eventually. The ninja knew eventually. Remember, the power is in them the entire time. They only way they could use it is if they unlock their full potential. When they were turned evil, their powers were prematurely revealed, thus damaging Tox's face and turning Invizable permanently invisible, forcing their powers out of them. Nya did this as well. When she was infected, she preformed spinjitzu when she hadn't even learned it yet.

Besides, those two characters are not so popular with the city folk, so it's likely when they went to Ninjago City they would want to be a bit less conspicuous. And their names aren't that off from their real ones. Tox is a nickname of Toxikita. I bet the agents call her that. And Paleman, is trying to be less noticeable. In fact, he probably turned invisible as he was walking to the docks of Ninjago City.

Going to try to say this as nicely as possible, but there's more proof and connection than theory and speculation.

In fact, my avatar is using the Ultra Agents app as we speak.

Edited by gamejutzu

No opposition?

Lol, this theories solid then, have fun folks.

No. I think this thread got drowned in the other threads is all.

It's a fun fan theory, true. It would be pretty cool if all of these themes and such were connected (some actually are i.e. Power Miners and Atlantis), but Ninjago is there more or less as its own thing. Sure they make fun references by using designs of actual minigures from other themes, and the hilarious Clutch Powers reference, but I think the whole AgentsXNinjago thing is a little too far-fetched.

Take a look at this:

The UA Toxikita and Invizable are ordinary law abiders who were infected by Anti-matter's portal powers.

Tox and Paleman would have to be born with their powers, having been descended from elemental masters (which is a story requirement for those who are entered into the Tournament of Elements). If they were given the powers, then, technically they wouldn't qualify.

Also, to add to the talks on the UA App, it is it's own canon, and does not reference Ninjago... at all.

You've got to add up the actual facts before you start pushing your fan theories as fact, might I add.

Edited by Penkid11

the UA App is it's own canon, and does not reference Ninjago... at all.

Really? The only place for UA comics is the UA app. And the reference is one panel. Do you have the app?

No. I think this thread got drowned in the other threads is all.

Yeah I know, just wanted to see if there were still people out there interested.

Toxikita and Invizable are ordinary law abiders who were infected by Anti-matter's portal powers.

Tox and Paleman would have to be born with their powers, having been descended from elemental masters (which is a story requirement for those who are entered into the Tournament of Elements). If they were given the powers then technically they wouldn't qualify.

How do you know? And if you read my theory, there are several similarities between anti-matter and the dark matter from the Dark Island.

And apparently, Toxikita and Invizable were infected with them, giving them powers.

Remember Nya had power but could not use it yet. But when she was infected with dark matter, she did spinjitzu when she didn't even know it yet. (really, she didn't)

Same with Tox and Invizable. Their power was in them the whole time, just that it was brought out prematurely by the antimatter. Which can be why Tox's face is weird and why Paleman is forever invisible.

And besides, if Chima is in Ninjago's universe with no explanation, than why not Astor City, which is way easier to link than Chima?

Edited by gamejutzu

On 11/19/2015 at 1:05 PM, gamejutzu said:

And besides, if Chima is in Ninjago's universe with no explanation, than why not Astor City, which is way easier to link than Chima?

I agree with you. Chima is linked to Ninjago because when Lloyd was jumping around realities in season 5 when he was fighting with Morro. Monster Hunters is related to the galaxy squad. I believe all Lego themes are related, except the licensed ones, maybe in alternate realities. And the Ultra Agents appearing in the tournament of elements is conclusive proof. 

Toxikita and Invizable are ordinary law abiders who were infected by Anti-matter's portal powers.

Tox and Paleman would have to be born with their powers, having been descended from elemental masters (which is a story requirement for those who are entered into the Tournament of Elements). If they were given the powers then technically they wouldn't qualify.

Okay. Maybe they aren't the same people. It doesn't matter. The themes are still connected by the cameo.

Advanced issue found
â–²

On 11/19/2015 at 11:00 AM, Penkid11 said:

the UA App is it's own canon, and does not reference Ninjago... at all.

Okay. That still doesn't matter. The themes are still connected.

I agree with @gamejutzu it is very likely and possible that UA and Ninjago are connected, but also with Clutch Powers appearing in season 11 then that could mean that power miners is also in the same universe because of the clutch powers movie, and also @HRC I do believe that a majority of themes are related except for lego city.

Even though the two Ultra Agent characters are intended to be different people in Ninjago (confirmed by the makers), it's still all connected!

• Ninjago to Power Miners (Clutch Powers)
  • Power Miners to Atlantis (Brains)
  • Atlantis to Alien Conquest/Pharaoh's Quest/Dino (Alien Conquest story)
  • Dino to Adventures (Josh Thunder, descendant of Johnny)
  • Adventures to Alpha Team (Orb of Ogel in Manor von Barron)
  • Alpha Team to Agents/Galaxy Squad (CMF Spy's bio)
  • Galaxy Squad to Ultra Agents (Solomon Blaze)

Only using official bios, comic stories and named character cross-overs, I tried for 6 degrees of separation, but 7 is close enough.

Edited by Gorki247

City 2019 Space also had a Dr. Ogel in the Lunar Base set on a sticker and the same appearance as the included minifigure :

cty1068.jpg60227stk01.png

Edited by TeriXeri

Is this Dr. Ogel confirmed to be the same person as THE Ogel, or a relative, or is it just an easter-egg?