Richpepperell

[MOD] Imperial Gunship

For me, season 1 of Star Wars Rebels really hit it's stride in the last few episodes, starting from the crew's attack on the Imperial communications tower in the episode 'Call to Action'. This episode also saw the return of one of my favourite Clone Wars ships - the Coruscant Police Gunship. The Imperial Gunship however removed the dark blue colour scheme in favour of imperial greys.

This is basically a recolour of the original set. Although the gunship in the show was a more uniform grey, I decided to break it up a bit. The yellow accents aren't seen on screen, but I felt they helped to tie the craft in with the official AT-DP set and my own ITT MOC. Finally, the windscreen in Rebels is actually not red, but trans-black. I decided to stick with the red as firstly, I like the colouration and secondly, I only have one of the windscreen pieces in that colour!

Comments welcome!

21768446213_f8fb991b5e_z.jpg

21768447363_bb8683b379_z.jpg

21768447303_8f611a27cf_z.jpg

22376398642_9e9d4abff0_z.jpg

22202701369_965a64dc18_z.jpg

Edited by Richpepperell

Very good version of the gunship! I was delighted to see it again in Rebels as it had far too less screentime in TCW.

Thanks for sharing!

I really like this! I have the CW set of this, and I like it, but you've turned the clone one into an Imperial version of it. It looks really cool and quite accurate. I'm a big fan of this ship, Rebels and Clone Wars.

Absolutely beautiful. Wish they'd released this and a full-size Troop Transport instead of the Wookiee gunship, Rex's AT-TE and the Imperial Assault Carrier (with its baby TIEs).