DwalinF

PTV 2015 Large:The Last Bottle or The Golden Age of Piracy

The Golden Age of Piracy... Adventures and romance? No, piracy means blood, booze, violence, plunder, booze, murders, suffering, booze.

Boatswain Bob was drinking away his loot. Together with one-eyed Tom from the Big Betty schooner they were finishing a case of rum. Tom found one case of rum to be not enough and decided to take the last bottle for himself. Bob, on the other hand, could not tolerate such impertinence and shot Tom in the face.

Romance...

7465414.jpg

7463366.jpg

7468486.jpg

You should keep your eyes open in the port’s alleys. One yawn and you will find yourself with a knife in your ribs.

7464390.jpg

7469510.jpg

7467462.jpg

Lovely design, colours and techniques used on those buildings. It looks like a truly charming Lego fishing village.

The base is great, and I love that tree you built, very clever. The pictures are very good too.

My only complaint is that it's a bit too peaceful for me :P

Love your stuff on Flickr BTW :)

Good luck.

Amazing buildings, I love the use of the all different coloured bricks in them, really stands out!

This is a very good village. The variety of buildings and techniques is refreshing, and you've made good use of color throughout. The base is great, and that water technique looks better than I would've expected. There's a decent amount of action, although in the spirit of the contest a little more would've been nice. Very good design.

Hm... I think horror, blood and terror not in number of trans-clear red bricks. But in atmosphere of the MOC. Real horror that all crimes (dead man in the pool of blood, shooting near the blue house) are common for others. Its normal things and nobody cares if someone will kill anybody.

May be this MOC is bright and colourfull but it is impregnated with pain and suffer. pirate_look.gif

Hi Dwalin

I hope you are not offended. You have great building skills. This is obvious to all.

We just love blood and carnage ������

Oh, thank you pirate_satisfied.gif Everything is fine, I'm not offended at all. If to be true, I thought that there is not enouhg violence in my MOC, But I didn't want to make chaos on the pier, and save a ballance between minifigs and buildings .

Gorgeous Town arrangement! Love the eye-catching colour inconsistencies on the thouses! Particularly the blue building. Very pleasant! And the scene is fun too! Lots of mayhem, but perhaps not enough gore would be my one issue. :laugh: I also adore the rock work on the bay section! Very nice snot rocks! :classic: great work!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

This moc is indeed a work of art concerning all those elegant building technics used and one can learn many things by studying it. I for sure will try to replicate some of them, time, bricks and artist allowing!

This is a very nice build! All of the structures are really well done, do they have interiors?

Great job!