Nuju Metru

Dragon Lands: Mythic Machines

That's quite a build; the structure has echoes of your earlier Minas Tirith build in it's concentric design.

Lots of simple yet effective play features. Definitely worth of the top-of-the-range spot in this wave.

Nuju my friend, this is the Minas Tirith we always wanted, but never got. Very excellent job. I can't wait to see what you do next. :-)

Wow, these are very cool product concepts! My favorite one is your Flame Drake. While it is small, there is just something about it that instantly grabs my attention. I think part of it is the awesome posing, with the dragon using its wings to walk.

Thank you everyone for your feedback!

An excellent ending to this wave, Nuju! :classic:

What do you have in mind next?

Another wave. :tongue: I'm currently toying around with the characters and dragons for a fifth series of Dragon Lands- and I've already got some cool ideas!

That's quite a build; the structure has echoes of your earlier Minas Tirith build in it's concentric design.

Yeah, I noticed the similarities from the get-go. I tried to stay as far away from my earlier design as possible, but I guess there are only so many ways a guy can do concentric circular fortresses! I like to think of 64044 as my more mature take on that basic framework.

Yeah, I noticed the similarities from the get-go. I tried to stay as far away from my earlier design as possible, but I guess there are only so many ways a guy can do concentric circular fortresses! I like to think of 64044 as my more mature take on that basic framework.

It's not a bad thing. Conisder all the fire stations and police stations in Lego City which return every few years; even in our beloved Castle the castles are usually more that same than they are different.

Another amazing wave, wowza!

My definite favorite is the Dwarven Workshop. So many clever ideas rolled into one, especially the inclusion of the "surface" portions. It really gives off a vibe of an underground mine, so great job on that! :thumbup:

Man, I love this theme. The brute dragon reminds me of an exaggerated hunting dog, and I love the color scheme on the Shade dragon. If you make another wave, you should try to add jaw articulation for all of your dragons, and it's about time for a sea serpent! :pir-skel:

Nuju Metru - I'm sure you're sick of people asking this on Flickr, but in all seriousness, have you ever considered submitting one of these sets to Lego Ideas? I guess the downside is that you don't know how much they're going to want to change things if they're accepted for production, but I bet it could get a lot of support!

Edited by Mr. President

On 4/3/2017 at 9:25 PM, Mr. President said:

Nuju Metru - I'm sure you're sick of people asking this on Flickr, but in all seriousness, have you ever considered submitting one of these sets to Lego Ideas? I guess the downside is that you don't know how much they're going to want to change things if they're accepted for production, but I bet it could get a lot of support!

Yo I definitely agree that these sets are awesome you can't beat a good dragon. Plus you do a lot of smart things with your builds.