Nuju Metru

Dragon Lands: Mythic Machines

Man if i could buy these for whatever price I would on a heartbreak there so amazing and beautiful along with the awesome brick built dragons!!! :wub:

I love this!!! Really wanna know how to build the front blade-spinning mechanism at the front, though.

I love this!!! Really wanna know how to build the front blade-spinning mechanism at the front, though.

It's a natty little mechanism for sure. The main wheels are spining the shafts that support the mechanism out in front. The gears on the back of the mechanism transfer the rotation to additional shafts that run through the mechanism; these shafts in turn are also driving the side rotation through bevel gears. The wheel at the rear of the mechanism looks to be purely for support, it just spins and doesn't actively drive any of the mechanisms.

I'm most grateful to Nuju for supplying more photos for this model than earlier waves it makes reverse engineering it easier. However the density of construction in the main body of the wagon means it's impossible to recreate it fully unlike the earlier buildings that were sufficiently simple and open to be able to determine exactly what was built.

This is super cool are the sets in store yet or is it just for show

Unfortunately, this is just a MOC series... no actual sets :cry2:

Do you think there will be a tutorial on how to make the whole Lego dragon?

One already exists; Nuju put it together for a competition he ran last year.

Is it a video

A Flicker photo album containing 4 very professionally laid out images that explain how the dragons are built.

Once again you proved you are amazing builder. The sets needs some more uniqe playfeatures though :)

The dragons are amazing, you realy did amazing job on mech one!

I would buy these, the part selection and minifigures alone are fantastic! The sets themselves are well built and the dragons excellent!

Edited by Forresto

It's been a while, but here's the next set- 64043 Dwarf Workshop! Go have yourself a look at the first post!

Yet another superb creation. Brings back memories of Fantasy Era. I particularly like the wing pack.

This newest one is well done, but from an honest perspective it's not worth $100. The piece count makes it justifiable, but the "workshop" is just two facades and there isn't that much in the way of interior or play features.

Still, and love the concept and the execution of the chute system is quite creative. The dragon is also well done.

Looking forward to seeing what's next. :classic:

Is it possible your Dragon Lands world for own thematic sets? Have some ideas and want to try myself this way)