Sign in to follow this  
Plokman

Plokman's Decals

Hello everyone got a few designs I want to show off and get some feedback. So with out further ado let's show off some of my creations.

5b54d646dEOB7.png

Octan gas worker suit. Based off my late Grandfather who was a gas truck driver long ago.

e5faf625elHAi.png

Syd Enoch's shirt. A bit of promotion for the game I'm developing with my team Terrier Games. Yes that is a Rope belt.

c1f0b42f4r4fB.png

A personal decal as this is my T-shirt. That is Plokman's.

So what do you guys think so far? I'm not 100% on line thickness so advice on that would be welcome. More to come as I make em.

Edited by Plokman

Some interesting designs here. Thanks for sharing, Plokman.

As for the lines' thickness, I think they look pretty good. Only, you could want to get rid of the black outer border, and change its colour to a darker hue of the decals main/background colour; i.e., use dark red for a mainly red torso. That way, even if you cut the decal so that a bit of the border is still visible, it won't be as evident. At least, that's what I used to do after a good friend game me the same advice. :wink:

Some interesting designs here. Thanks for sharing, Plokman.

As for the lines' thickness, I think they look pretty good. Only, you could want to get rid of the black outer border, and change its colour to a darker hue of the decals main/background colour; i.e., use dark red for a mainly red torso. That way, even if you cut the decal so that a bit of the border is still visible, it won't be as evident. At least, that's what I used to do after a good friend game me the same advice. :wink:

Thanks very much for that Lux. I am glad you like em.

I was thinking so. Glad the lines aren't too thin.

I'll be sure to do the color change for the outlines when it comes time to print too. That logic makes a whole lot of sense to me. Thanks for the advice my friend. :classic:

Ok small update but I wanted to show off my first Lego face decal for a custom as well as the companion Torso. Everyone say hello to Geno from Super Mario RPG the legend of the seven stars.

a525491b0EtPy.png

11683d36cRQeN.png

A simple torso really since he is a living doll/Mannequin hero. I do hope he don't look too angry.

Hey all,

Been busy earning some extra cash. I'm sorry to be double posting as it is so my next update will be a edit to this post.

Anyway will hopefully have some custom decals that are PD for you all soon. :laugh: