Sign in to follow this  
Josiah N

(MOC) Mecha Hangar 5

A MOC that I made during the past summer. *Sniff* Bye bye warm weather... :wink:

Anyways though, I just thought that i would like to share this creation with you guys, and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did making it.

Backstory:

Britain had been bombed enough to know that regular warehouses couldn't hold their valuable mechs or supplies. So they had to build underground bunkers, or hangers.

Mecha Hanger 5 is one of these buildings, and is built 50 meters below the earth. These hangers are safest from some of the the even most powerful of bombs. Mecha Hanger 5 is primarily used to house the Liberator B-15 mechs, and the recently developed "Flying Flapjack" Z-66. Each base has high security, and only authorized personnel are allowed to work in these hangers.

More pictures via the link: Mecha Hangar 5

17723186384_03d411a832_c.jpg

18347512781_af2964f333_c.jpg

18158130048_517f438aa0_c.jpg

18319576966_b86007a759_c.jpg

Thank you for viewing my creation, and have a good day! :classic:

Edited by Josiah N

Simply excellent (everytime I see some perfectly designed scene like yours I always get a need - tho just for a second only - to somewhat try to build my own in LDD, gee :laugh: ) - SUPERB!!! :thumbup:

Edited by bublible

I really love the busy, active vibe you have going here. The mech is nice, it has a good balance to it between sleek elements and deadly firepower with some very nice detailing once you start to notice it.

Cool! I like the scene. The ship concept is really good but maybe it would be better if the hull were more smooth

Great job!

I'm in love... :wub:

Thanks dude. :)

Amazing job, Josiah!

Thank you Graham!

This is SO cool! Wow.. Great job! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks so much!

Wow, brilliant! It's looks like a Mak kinda theme.

Thank you Paddy! :) I can definitely see the resemblance between this and the Ma.K theme.

Wow that round space ship is pure greeble!

Yap, greebles are always fun. :)

Lots of busy-ness here..!

That was what I was going for, I just didn't want it to be too busy, if you know what I mean... Thanks for dropping by!

The design of the base and the mech is good, but for the jet fighter thingy, not so much I think.

Thank you! I agree that the jet fighter is a little out there... ;)

That is a really cool hanger! I especially like the round spacecraft.

Thank you very much! Glad you like the aircraft. :)

Simply excellent (everytime I see some perfectly designed scene like yours I always get a need - tho just for a second only - to somewhat try to build my own in LDD, gee :laugh: ) - SUPERB!!! :thumbup:

Thank you so so much! You should totally give it a try with LDD, I would love to see what you make!

I really love the busy, active vibe you have going here. The mech is nice, it has a good balance to it between sleek elements and deadly firepower with some very nice detailing once you start to notice it.

Thank you! Detail is something I strive for when I'm building, so I'm glad you noticed my efforts!

Cool! I like the scene. The ship concept is really good but maybe it would be better if the hull were more smooth

Great job!

Thank you! I think that if I try building something similar to the aircraft next time, I'll give it a smoother hull. :-) Edited by Josiah N

Awesome builds.

And i love how the setup have a bit to much lightning on it, even though it might not be intended.

Really fits the setup and makes it look quite much like the Aliens universe.

I want more ! :laugh: