Recently I have built a few custom Harley Davidsons and a Cadillac lowrider, all in bigger 1/10 scale. My latest addition in this scale is this 1932 Ford Tudor Hot Rod.

It has suspension, steering, engine wiring and hosing, and a lot of retro-chromed parts and a few custom stickers as well. The model also has working doors, full interior and fully detailed chassis.

This model and many others will be on display at Legoworld Utrecht 21 -27 October, in The Netherlands.

Come by to shake hands!

22124732050_7404b9f7b2_b.jpg

22299813812_848171073b_b.jpg

21691685043_b6f5b0c8bf_b.jpg

More on my Flickr pages: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bricksonwheels

Edited by Bricksonwheels

Jaw dropping beautiful :sweet: All that chrome, all the looks, all the details, interior, exterior, I'm in love with that masterpiece :wub: Great, great work :thumbup:

Is a cab not a bit to high... aprox. 1 stud?

Great design as always, in Your recognisable style... :wub::wub::wub:

Awesome MOC, love the chrome. So shiny, shiny. Seriously though, love it, it beats the wheels off any model released TLG :wub_drool::classic:

Edited by LEGO Guy Bri

What are those wheels you have used??

They are two motorcycle wheels with spacers between them :wink: .

Amazing work again B.O.W :wub: .

See you tomorow and your models :thumbup:

Amazingly well done my friend!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup::wub: :wub: :wub: You did it again and for me the colors really stand out. You did such an amazing job on this!!! I will try not to :drool::wub_drool::drool: on your model today... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just kinda glanced at it before and thought 'that's awesome'. Looked a little closer now and holy cow!! I don't know what is in the water over there, but keep showing pictures of your work!! Its beautiful. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thnx all!

Is a cab not a bit to high... aprox. 1 stud?

Great design as always, in Your recognisable style... :wub::wub::wub:

I thought so as well. But I checked during building and it is actually about 2 mm too low..lol. But adding a plate was too much for me. I have a refference technical blueprint of a Ford Tudor with dimensions, that I matched within normal tolerance. The problem is so many of these rods are modified, like chopped or even stretched, that many, or even most bodies are far from original. I think the low stance might enhance that feeling. I think most people have heavily chopped Hot rods in their heads as a refference. I wanted to keep the ''family car'' look. Its more like a 30s Audi RS6 :classic:

They are two motorcycle wheels with spacers between them :wink: .

Amazing work again B.O.W :wub: .

See you tomorow and your models :thumbup:

True about the wheels. I think I am the only one doing this, I like the look of it. I had a very crazy wheel idea from what I think is a Star Wars part, but it looked too radical on this model. Will be on something else for sure in the future.

Yes see you this week on Legoworld!

Just kinda glanced at it before and thought 'that's awesome'. Looked a little closer now and holy cow!! I don't know what is in the water over there, but keep showing pictures of your work!! Its beautiful. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Too much chrome in the water here :classic:

Amazingly well done my friend!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup::wub: :wub: :wub: You did it again and for me the colors really stand out. You did such an amazing job on this!!! I will try not to :drool::wub_drool::drool: on your model today... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thnx buddy! See you in Utrecht!