Swan Dutchman

[MOC] Jewelled Egg

Wow, well done! It looks really royal and just like the real thing!

I suggest you to add a picture of the real one so we can see how simillar to the original it looks.

That looks amazing, you have my support!

Don’t tell my girlfriend though, she might think I’d want to get one to put a ring in it :D

Wonderful! Those eggs are really beautiful and have that luxurious feel about them just as the originals. I must say that I like your first one, the red and gold, the most, but your new ones are really well made as well and together they make a splendid collection. :thumbup:

These are beautiful. They are so realistic looking. I love all the details and am still trying to figure out how you built these, mainly the body of the eggs.

Beautiful builds Koen, I believe your first would still be my favorite, but the other two are superb as well! :wub: Great idea of having the third one open differently too! :wink::thumbup:

Perfect replicas. I live in Russia and know that a few eggs were presented to the last Russian tsar when the 300th anniversary of the Romanoff dynasty was celebrated. I supported a few Faberge eggs on LEGO ideas site. Are any of your eggs there, too?