Tobysan

[MOC] Auto Garage

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share our Auto Garage MOC.

Overview2.jpg

I really wanted to build a nice service station/ auto garage for the kids and town so I decided to build the entire structure on an X-Large Baseplate.

The use of the x-large baseplate meant I could really go large and wide giving the kids a chance to really get in a play easily.

Interior1.jpg

The fun (and toughest) part about this build was to get the wide custom Garage Doors working and folding with Technics.

BTC_Pumps.jpg

The Gas Pumps were also a fun little build, needed to keep them small and minimal to leave space for cars to move in and out.

Here's a full overview video of the Auto Garage MOC

Hope everyone enjoys it.

UPDATE:

We've just uploaded a Step-by-Step Tutorial of the Garage Doors used in the MOC.

Edited by Tobysan

Nice, very well rounded creation with good exterior and interior. I especially like how clean and classic it looks with the doors down from the outside (like on the video thumbnail)

Very nice, I especially like all those functions and the overall playability. :thumbup: However, the garage/station needs an "Aral" sign. :wink:

I'd love to invite this to the Flickr Gas Stations Group, do you have a Flickr account?

Edited by ER0L

Agree with the others, a really well balanced MOC! I think this would fit well in the Modular layout aswell.

My favorite are the functions and all those nice little details!

Keep it up!

Thanks for all the comments everyone.

Very nice, I especially like all those functions and the overall playability. :thumbup: However, the garage/station needs an "Aral" sign. :wink:

I'd love to invite this to the Flickr Gas Stations Group, do you have a Flickr account?

Hey Erol, Unfortunately I don't have a flickr account, and you're right the Auto Garage does have the Aral look and colors, what a coincidence:)

I love this moc especially the door. Can you post some pictures of the door design (the technic part of it)?

Thanks

I love this moc especially the door. Can you post some pictures of the door design (the technic part of it)?

Hey Zeki, I'm planning to take some detailed shots of the MOC soon, will make sure I'll cover the Technic portion of the garage doors. I'll update the post once I get around to it.

Hi Zeki,

We've just finished our tutorial of the Garage Door, hope that helps!

Excellent, and very realistic looking garage :thumbup: Those garage doors and car lifts are super sweet as well, looks like it would be a ton of fun to play with :classic:

Great work! From all the details you added, it looks like you put a lot of effort in it!

Also, the garage door, are great! Nice job!

Yup, this looks very nice.

I especially like the colour combinations and the façade.

As a modular fan, I would probably have tiled all of the floors, but that's a matter of personal taste.

Keep clicking those bricks together!