Macsen Wledig

The Wall: Rome's Northern Frontier

Wow, just wow!

As a fun fact: this wall was the inspiration for George RR Martin's version of his wall in 'A song of ice and fire'.

Wow!

I like the landscaping and details of the different buildings. Great collaboration!

Lego should finance a project to allow creations like yours to travel around the world to amaze, educate and inspire people ... I am just sad I can not see it live...Breath taking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats amazing collaboration right there.... and a HUGE moc for sure :wub: :wub:

105 48 x 48 baseplates... Good God..

This is absolutely stunning! Every detail is perfect. From the Celtic camp to the fort to the wall to the temple(?) thing. Fantastic. You guys are amazing!

Well done Brick to the Past team. You have many fans down under with this masterpiece.

For me personally it is a life dream to make something like this in the Roman world. Straight out of a Peter Connolly book great stuff.

Just another reason for LEGO to make a Roman Empire theme...

I love massive builds like these! Everything is perfect, the walls, gates, buildings, roofs, minifigs, animals, farms, landscape! WOW.

This looks so amazing. :thumbup:

Pity there are no official Roman empire sets.

Thanks very much for the kind comments everyone. We've been really pleased with the reaction to the model.

We've had articles written about it on Kotaku, the Smithsonian Magazine and Blocks. It's been an increadible few days!

If you want to see it, we'll be putting it on display at Brick 2015 at Excel in London in mid December:

www.brickshowslive.com

I quite agree it's a work of art in LEGO architecture and it took your team almost as much time as the Romans needed to build Hadrian' wall. But DO YOU HAVE an access to a LEGO warhouse, I wonder?!!! It's not LDD. It's worth being kept in a LEGOLAND or a musiam. But how can you transport it? Wishinh you success in London (or Windsor?)