Sign in to follow this  
dr_spock

PTV: Plunder at Sea

Presenting my PTV large: Plunder At Sea

Ye be warned! Contents may be disturbing to some. Contains physical and psychological violence and abuse. Viewer discretion is well advised.

Our pirates sailed the high seas for booty. Fate had them encountered the Commodore's ship and a battle ensued. The Redcoats had some difficulty shooting straight (maybe they were trained at the Imperial Stormtrooper Academy). They lost the cannon battle and major pieces of their ship. The pirates boarded and went amuck. They found boozes and gold treasure chest. There was no Geneva Convention back then so things weren't so fortunate for the defeated crew. Although, one lucky Redcoat managed to escape.

plunder.jpg

Removing the booty...

plunder4.jpg

Female pirate got horny with her prisoner...

plunder2.jpg

No, monkey, that rigor mortis is not a banana...

plunder3.jpg

The losing commander gets to be fish food...

22252774836_36dde84611_c.jpgPlanking by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

That's all in a day's work in the insane life of a healthy pirate.

Happy pirating. :pir-classic:

Thanks guys. Phred did say, "The spirit of the contest is evil, gore, and insanity. You may have any combination of people performing heinous acts upon each other." pirate_look.gif

Thanks guys. Phred did say, "The spirit of the contest is evil, gore, and insanity. You may have any combination of people performing heinous acts upon each other." pirate_look.gif

But don't your Mocs have all those things in them everyday anyway doc?

I appreciate your disclaimer, but it isn't so terribly bad, is it? At any rate it's a fine contest entry. The two ships look good and there's plenty action and bloodshed, as per the contest rules, which is more than can be said for some. The fallen soldier in the monkey pic looks to be about the right height with the 1x2 brick, although the arms and legs are obviously way too short (And yes, I'm referring to overall bodily stature, not the focus of the scene.) The redcoat doubled over in front of the lady pirate looks familiar - have I seen him somewhere before? Good work and good luck with the contest.

But don't your Mocs have all those things in them everyday anyway doc?

Not every day. Well, most days. pir_laugh2.gif

I appreciate your disclaimer, but it isn't so terribly bad, is it? At any rate it's a fine contest entry. The two ships look good and there's plenty action and bloodshed, as per the contest rules, which is more than can be said for some. The fallen soldier in the monkey pic looks to be about the right height with the 1x2 brick, although the arms and legs are obviously way too short (And yes, I'm referring to overall bodily stature, not the focus of the scene.) The redcoat doubled over in front of the lady pirate looks familiar - have I seen him somewhere before? Good work and good luck with the contest.

Thank you. That long guy is "Stretch Armstrong". I see you recognized my sig-fig too. pirate_laugh2.gif

I think you have definitely covered the insanity bit ;-p nice entry, lots of blood and other things...

I had a good laugh when I saw this MOC. You are probably the person who grasped what "out for blood" stood for.

On a technical point of view, I like the contrast the white boat offers with the action taking place.

And another thing, isn't that you sig fig about to be violated in the second photo?

He looks willing to me. :look:

:laugh:

Awesome build! So much debauched action abounds! It's quite funny in a messed up way! Very fitting to the theme of the contest! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I think you have definitely covered the insanity bit ;-p nice entry, lots of blood and other things...

Thank you. :classic:

I had a good laugh when I saw this MOC. You are probably the person who grasped what "out for blood" stood for.

On a technical point of view, I like the contrast the white boat offers with the action taking place.

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it. The dark brown and white boats were a challenge to photograph. pirate_wink.gif

And another thing, isn't that you sig fig about to be violated in the second photo?

Yes, I had to sacrifice him to have more Redcoats in the MOC. He served his duty well. It's also a nod to the past contests held on the Pirate Forum where we did unspeakable things to each other sigfigs after permssion was obtained. pirate_laugh2.gif

He looks willing to me. :look:

:laugh:

Awesome build! So much debauched action abounds! It's quite funny in a messed up way! Very fitting to the theme of the contest! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Thank you. Happy you found it funy. pirate_classic.gif

Horn-y pirate girls are doing their stuff!!! :)

Wasn't it Cyndi Lauper who said "Girls just wanna have fun." pir_laugh2.gif