Hello everyone! It's my first time ever sharing any of my animated films here, so I thought I'd share some of my newest films of my first series called:

STAR WARS INQUISITION

Set before the events of A New Hope, the Empires hunts down the remnants of the Jedi who had escaped the Order 66 purge.

The Emperor would form an order of Force Users known as Inquisitors to find and bring the Children of the Force to the Darkside or let them share the same fate as the Jedi.

These are the stories of the Inquisitors and those who were a part of the Inquisition.

16647451534_b55c6e54c6_n.jpgStar Wars Rebels: Inquisitor Mara Jade by AJV777, on Flickr

18705403234_8957047f3d_n.jpgStar Wars Inquisition: Child of the Force (on Youtube) by AJV777, on Flickr

21627550614_8d035a5c77_n.jpgSTAR WARS Ruins of the Sith by AJV777, on Flickr

See them all here:

I hope you all like them and would appreciate hearing what you all think.

Stay tuned for more in the future! :)

Is this your first series? You have a pretty good animation going on. If you improve the frames just a tiny bit, you can seriously get noticed. You already have a solid story.

I honestly have no idea how all those other stop motions get like a million views with 3 fps animation when there's actual quality stuff with like 30,000. It's not fair.

Great work. The videos are enjoyable and the fights are unique. Just keep improving. Keeping the quality where it is now isn't gonna make you rise faster.

Is this your first series? You have a pretty good animation going on. If you improve the frames just a tiny bit, you can seriously get noticed. You already have a solid story.

I honestly have no idea how all those other stop motions get like a million views with 3 fps animation when there's actual quality stuff with like 30,000. It's not fair.

Great work. The videos are enjoyable and the fights are unique. Just keep improving. Keeping the quality where it is now isn't gonna make you rise faster.

Yes it is actually. Glad you like the story so far and enjoyed it.

Yeah I've noticed that and it's crazy Imo how that happens. Besides that, I strive to improve on all fronts and I hope it will show in future installments. :)

Yes it is actually. Glad you like the story so far and enjoyed it.

Yeah I've noticed that and it's crazy Imo how that happens. Besides that, I strive to improve on all fronts and I hope it will show in future installments. :)

No problem!