Sign in to follow this  
PaddyBricksplitter

PTV 2015 Large: Repel Boarders!

This is really cool, such a good photo, i like the idea of taking photos as you go a long to get the perfect finished photo, its really paid off here, I do it but for different reasons (I am usually whatsapping them to friends and family).

I love the head blown off by the cannon, its really eye catching, then the blackened burnt bodies in the background, its perfect!

This is really cool, such a good photo, i like the idea of taking photos as you go a long to get the perfect finished photo, its really paid off here, I do it but for different reasons (I am usually whatsapping them to friends and family).

I love the head blown off by the cannon, its really eye catching, then the blackened burnt bodies in the background, its perfect!

Hey thanks, I'm glad you noticed all those details.

The use of the fire infront of the moc, the cannon action and the burned soldiers are brilliant. The title of the best director is yours!

The use of the fire infront of the moc, the cannon action and the burned soldiers are brilliant. The title of the best director is yours!

Thank you. Best director eh? Lol, if only there was such a category. Edited by PaddyBricksplitter

There is a lot of great detail and death going on in this creation. Great work. :pirate_skel1:

Hey, that is just the action Phred must have had in mind!

Yes, it is! :pir-wub:

Amazing posing, as usual!

Thanks Adair, I do always try and make the minifigs look interesting.

There is a lot of great detail and death going on in this creation. Great work. :pirate_skel1:

Yes, it is! :pir-wub:

Thanks very much guys :)

From the thumbnail it looked like "oh a bunch of figs fighting >yawn<", so I wasn't really primed to respond to it. But I have to say it's a very engaging image. The headshot makes it--really creative!

Bloody hell amazing! I love how the head is still screaming while being blown off by a cannonball. Using the Necromancer for the burned bodies is also a very clever Idea I will keep in mind.

I'm actually curious to an outer shot of the set.pirate_wink.gif

From the thumbnail it looked like "oh a bunch of figs fighting >yawn<", so I wasn't really primed to respond to it. But I have to say it's a very engaging image. The headshot makes it--really creative!

Thank you, I concentrated on composition as much as building. I try to avoid making anything too static looking if I can help it.

Bloody hell amazing! I love how the head is still screaming while being blown off by a cannonball. Using the Necromancer for the burned bodies is also a very clever Idea I will keep in mind.

I'm actually curious to an outer shot of the set.pirate_wink.gif

Glad you like it capt'n. I have some wip shots but the scene has been dismantled, it was so big it, it was getting in my way.

Chaos! Explosions! Swordfights! This is one nice MOC. I love all the details you put into this. Keep it up!